Page 1 of 3
Does anyone find it stupid that about 90% of all black people in the U.S. are voting.....for Obama ? I concider this major racism. I want Obama in office and all but I was just thinking what's up with the huge ammount of racism going on here?

Also , this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0&NR=1
Last edited by Taygunov at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by CoreysMonster
90% of europeans want obama in office, are you saying they're racist as well?

yes.
I find it racist and unfair. just because he is black doesn't mean he should become president. McCain is the better candidate.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
well man. look at all the white pepole who WONT vote for him becuse hes black..

and mabeyhe can get rid of smoe racism some how. just stop questing black pepole and live on!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
i think it was on howard stern but im not sure but, he was calling up black people that were obama supporters and askingthem questions about what he belives in and stern ( if it was him) starting asking them questions about obamas policy and started stating mccains positions but placing them as obamas and everybody started agreeing with it thinking it was obamas beliefs. its bullshit in my opinion.
So 10% of black people aren't racist because they are voting for a white guy?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
what about the neo nazis trying to kill obama? i find that more racist than black people voting for a black president
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
*sigh*

Get over it. I'd vote for Obama if I didn't know anything about his policies (and if I could) because he's black. And it's unfair that people think that "because he's black" he won't do as well as McCain. I agree with Obamas Policies more which is why I like him more.

AND SARAH PALIN MUST DIE.
Quote by guitar4life24
I find it racist and unfair. just because he is black doesn't mean he should become president. McCain is the better candidate.

No. No he isn't.

Please, keep your uninformed self out of any and all political discussions.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Unourrit01
i think it was on howard stern but im not sure but, he was calling up black people that were obama supporters and askingthem questions about what he belives in and stern ( if it was him) starting asking them questions about obamas policy and started stating mccains positions but placing them as obamas and everybody started agreeing with it thinking it was obamas beliefs. its bullshit in my opinion.

Yeah that was Stern. I saw it too. I personally don't think either are qualified, but Obama's just less qualified. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's black and everything to do with the fact that he's liberal.
soooooo just because black people are voting for a black president that makes them racist ? yeah you did your research

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Dude, MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD would like to see obama president. Not because he's black, but because he's young, intelligent, and not so much a crabby sand-vagina as McCain.
actually all my black friends (15, yes I counted them) are voting for McCain, they hate Obama.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by guitar4life24

If he dies we're stuck with Sarah Palin

He's 72 and has had cancer melanoma FOUR TIMES! If he dies, we are soooooo screwed.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
the majority of black people are lower and middle class, and only stupid ass upper class whit people vote for McCain.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by Trinitron

He's 72 and has had cancer melanoma FOUR TIMES! If he dies, we are soooooo screwed.

He was also a POW. That's a pretty intense experience right there. I don't think this man can die.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
And racists don't vote for him because he is black. It goes both ways.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Quote by Trinitron

I'd rather c Palin in office than Obama.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
I'm white, my family is republican, and I voted Obama and waited 7 hours in a parking lot to see him speak, its not only blacks voting for him, and btw McCain Sucks anyways.
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
WHAT? THEY'RE LETTING THE NIGGERS VOTE?!

You're right. This thread is stupid. Isn't it a bit more racist to generalize 90% of black people as automatically voting for him because he's black?
You're*
Quote by Ticket48
I don't think this man can die.

He's like Aaron Burr...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by guitar4life24
I'd rather c Palin in office than Obama.

+10
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by guitar4life24

How, McCain is on the verge of death he's that old.
And then who............
Quote by Ticket48
He was also a POW. That's a pretty intense experience right there. I don't think this man can die.

Exactly, but that means he's gonna snap one day and nuke the entire world.

OBAMA,FTW.
Quote by Unourrit01

If you had listened to that entire segment, you would have seen that he did the same thing with people who were supporting McCain. Both sides have equally stupid supporters.
Quote by Ticket48

Sweet, he sat in a POW camp during a completely useless war that achieved nothing except giving America a bad rep, and killing loads of people. He's good in my books
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by Ticket48

Right. His experience will act as a shield from cancer

You conservatives and republicans have had your chance. All you did was f*ck up what was left of America. Now, we liberals and democrats have to come and fix it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Lol@McCain fanboys.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by one vision
ITT: People butthurt about the fact that Obama is gonna win, and 13 y/o's who think they know politics.

Im gonna quote you on that.

Quote by one vision
ITT: People butthurt about the fact that they cant accept viewpoints other than their own as valid.

fixed.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ticket48

"The good die young, but pricks live forever!"
-Lewis Black
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Page 1 of 3