Poll Options
View poll results: which one??
ac dc concert
44 68%
gears
21 32%
Voters: 65.
new gears OR tickets to AD/DC concert.

ahhhhh. ok so here is my situation. i been offer two choices.

one. i can go to the ac dc concert with one of my friend at the msg during January, OR 200 bucks gift card from visa.

ps. the seats are one level above from floor seats. so they are quite expensive. given the amount of people i can probably run into the crowd and the security would never find me helllooo crowd surf
AC/DC Concert!!!!!!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Ac/Dc concert by far, and by gears im assuming you mean the Gears of War video game.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

ac/dc concert. how often can you say you did that? whats a cooler story? front row AC/DC, or a gift card?
In his post he says a 200 dollar gift card, i suppose he wants to buy new guitar gear. I say AC/DC concert. If you really meant a video game, then... you shouldn't even have to ask
if you buy a video game over concert tickets you put a curse on youself garrunteeing you'll never get laid
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
ac/dc concert

how many more chances'll you have?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
you have said in previous posts you own a jem and you say you own that gibson and youre asking $200 of gear or ac/dc tickets
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass
you have said in previous posts you own a jem and you say you own that gibson and youre asking $200 of gear or ac/dc tickets

what? i don't own a jem. gibson yes.

its a gift from my parents. they only love me enough to buy one of them. not both. all in all. i'm not paying anything
IMO ACDC aint that good so i say gear

but if u mean gears of war then save up the mony
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by kckyle
what? i don't own a jem. gibson yes.

its a gift from my parents. they only love me enough to buy one of them. not both. all in all. i'm not paying anything

ok well i read a past thread wrong when you said jems you must have been reffering to yuor guitars and the guitar jem but if you do own both that sg and les paul then why would you need 200 to go to another
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by jetfuel495
concert. youll remember it forever.

and it may be their last one
Quote by alternitivebass
ok well i read a past thread wrong when you said jems you must have been reffering to yuor guitars and the guitar jem but if you do own both that sg and les paul then why would you need 200 to go to another

because i don't feel like forking out 200 bucks myself? i have the option of getting something free so why not making it interesting
Go to the concert, 200 bucks worth of gear aint really all that much, now you can buy other stuff with it, but saying you saw AC/DC live, is an amazing thing, just for bragging rights even lol.
Quote by devit
IMO ACDC aint that good so i say gear

but if u mean gears of war then save up the mony

wtf are you smoking!??
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Get the gear! It's obvious. Something that will enhance your enjoyment of playing guitar will always be better than merely watching other guitarists play.
"Music is all about wanting to be better at it."

~Geddy Lee

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hahaha. Probably the best post i've seen from an 08'er.

He was talking about me.
!concert!
Quote by maiden03
Ahhh damn you vinc3nt!

Downpressor man

Where you gonna run to

All along that day

੧_\\\
gears, then if you are trapped down a mine shaft while trying to get to white forest, and the elevator motor is missing gears, you already have some and don't have to go looking around for them.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Diamond Dave
who has ever referred to guitar gear as "new gears" seriously

regardless, i'd still take the concert if you like AC/DC

the very fact that he posted this in the electric guitar forum implies that by "gears", he might actually mean "gear" which is how normal people like us refer to guitar stuff.
Quote by Diamond Dave
who has ever referred to guitar gear as "new gears" seriously

regardless, i'd still take the concert if you like AC/DC

new guitar gear. there. the fact that i post gears on a guitar forum should pretty much mean guitar gear. w/e as long as ppl get the point now
Go see AC/DC, they haven't toured for a while and they might not tour again for a while - there'll always be gear in shops though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Go see AC/DC, they haven't toured for a while and they might not tour again for a while - there'll always be gear in shops though.

that's a good point. i been debating for the last 8 hours since i made this post. yeah i think i'll go to the concert and take my chances with the security when i'm planning to get up close
Gear will always progress and be there to buy. Experience is rare and lasts a lifetime.
get the gear and watch the concert on teh inevitable dvd. you can watch it from the comfort of your settee while you jam along on whatever kit you gas'd witht he ticket money.

ah yeah!
Thank you please.