I was looking at getting one. LOVE the retro look, and the vibrato, but of course I need UG's opinion.

What do you think?
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
looks cool. wat style do you plan on playing? bluesish stuff?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
the jetkings are pretty sweet. i've seen em used in ska and blues, and in hard rock/metal too.
I havent played one but i would trust buying one off the internet without playing it. I have a 250$ iceman that i LOVE, so a 400$ jetking i could only imagine being at least a little bit better.
Yeah, I'm probably going to be playing anything from RHCP to Weezer to Metal/Hard Rock, so I need something versatile.

And sorry, but I just don't trust buying guitars online. I did once, and it was fine, but I've heard stories...

Thanks UG
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
Quote by 11macj
Yeah, I'm probably going to be playing anything from RHCP to Weezer to Metal/Hard Rock, so I need something versatile.

And sorry, but I just don't trust buying guitars online. I did once, and it was fine, but I've heard stories...

Thanks UG

Never played one, but I agree with you 100%. I would never want to buy a guitar online and then end up not liking it. Its worth the 1:30 minute drive for me.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I got one yesterday, and I love it. I had to order it online because I couldn't find any nearby stores that sold it. It arrived yesterday in great condition, set up nicely, but the action was really low. I adjusted the action, tuned it up, and it was ready to go. I'm happy that it came in good condition, as I was hesitant to buy it online.

The neck is real easy and fast to play, and the body is comfortable (as comfortable, or even more than my strat, and to me strats are the most comfortable guitars). It's a bit heavy, as it's mahogany, but doesn't feel much heavier than my telecaster.

It sounds pretty cool too. The pickups are kinda high output, so it's great for overdrive, playing chords and leads. I haven't tried distortion (not my thing) but I'd say it can handle that too. I'm pretty impressed with the pickups, they're good enough to keep for a while. I play blues-rock, classic rock, and blues and the JTK4 is perfect for that.

The only con I can find so far is that it goes out of tune easily when I use the bigsby. Oh well....

I highly recommend this guitar. Quality-wise it's as good as, or better, than my MIM strat (and it feels similar to a strat) and tele. Sounds great, and fun to play.