I'm putting new strings on my Schecter Elite and I have terrible fret buzz on the first fret and it will fret out on high frets. Obviously truss rod adjustment won't fix it because my action is relatively straight but I don't know how to raise the action at the bridge. Anyone know how to with Diamond Series Schecter basses?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
they're new strings wait till they're streched out if the buzz doesnt go then ask again
edit:unless you mean adjust befpre you change strings then just turn the screw at the edge of your bridge to move the saddle or you might have a dropped saddle in which you have to level out the saddel by adujusting those 2 small screws next to the strings with an allen key till level
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Last edited by alternitivebass at Nov 4, 2008,
I'm used to the new string buzz.....I've never had buzz that was bad enough to come through the amp though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm replacing the stock strings so I'm not sure about the original gauge but they feel very close to the originals.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls