So are there fans of The Bible Code here on Ug? I have known about it for quite some time, but I've been wondering what it has to say about some of the things happening in the world today.

Has anybody ever gotten ahold of any of the software that you use for ELS to find the code matrices?

Ive only ever seen them selling it for like over 100 and who knows if its legit software.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
What... is it?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
What... is it?

Its fake.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by ntchode
So are there fans of The Bible Code here on Ug? I have known about it for quite some time, but I've been wondering what it has to say about some of the things happening in the world today.

It has about as much to say about the happenings of the world today as astrology...
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I don't give it much credibility. They tried the same thing with Moby Dick and got similar results, but Herman Melville is hardly considered a prophet.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by metaldud536
The code is that if you use Strength on the truck in Vermillion City you will find Mew.

really??!!!

wow i didn't know that!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
No I don't mean the one that Michael Drosnin is writing books about, I'm talking about the one Doron Witztum, Eliyahu Rips and Yoav Rosenberg discovered. Wiki it if you don't know what it is.

When done in the proper manner, and using the hebrew language without trying to distort between classical and modern hebrew. accurate results have come up that aren't capable of being replicated without tampering the system to suit Moby Dick and whatever else they come up with.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by Mudmen190
Sounds like a christian scam.

It is a jewish thing for the most part. I don't think they use the new testament. It is retarded though.
Quote by ntchode
No I don't mean the one that Michael Drosnin is writing books about, I'm talking about the one Doron Witztum, Eliyahu Rips and Yoav Rosenberg discovered. Wiki it if you don't know what it is.

When done in the proper manner, and using the hebrew language without trying to distort between classical and modern hebrew. accurate results have come up that aren't capable of being replicated without tampering the system to suit Moby Dick and whatever else they come up with.

My internet is being slow just now. Care to post the method used and the results it gave?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I have the book based off of it, and I've run some tests on it myself at school. I have to say, it's astounding.

The mathematical odds of a code like that being instituted in a book are incredible. I've seen many others tested (Romeo & Juliet, The Iliad, The Oddesy, Lord of the Rings) and in none of these has this shown up.

I don't know where it came from, and I don't know how it was made, but I know it's there. I've seen it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by metaldud536
The code is that if you use Strength on the truck in Vermillion City you will find Mew.

Subsequently you will enter the Safari Zone thrice, surf along the strip on Cinnabar Island, and exit the Zone to find yourself in the hidden city.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by xaviergray
Subsequently you will enter the Safari Zone thrice, surf along the strip on Cinnabar Island, and exit the Zone to find yourself in the hidden city.

Really?
Oh christ. This is the code that "predicted" the assassination of JFK, and the death of Princess Diana is it not? Those things that were found in the bible after they happened? You can find anything anywhere if you look hard enough. Although hasn't it predicted the world to end? Some time very soon? But so did Nostradamus, and he said it would end years ago.

Basically, this thing is as reliable as the British Train network. So not at all.
why cant people just get on with their lives and stop worrying about whether someone predicted something will happen? Or whether the world will end? Its all rubbish and religion generally is a con. It was implemented to control the masses and give the poor a reason for living and to stop them fighting against the powerful and the rich. Chances are the bible was a collection of childrens stories that all had some morals behind them. Idiots just took them all literally. Iam 100% sure that anything that resembles any events that happen now is purley coincidental. Unless the phrase "someguy called JFK will become president of the u.s and then be assasinated" was used in it then it didnt predict it happening.

I love a good rant in the morning
Quote by metaldud536

Can I do this on Crystal?!
few things with the bilbe code
1. it's a load of shit
2.it works with near any text
3.it seems to be very good at predicting events that have already happened to futures ones
u can read all about it in one of the dr karl books
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Why the hell hasn't it predicted accurately the actions relating to the second most important person in the bible then? Also, religion thread much?
Quote by Baggie23
why cant people just get on with their lives and stop worrying about whether someone predicted something will happen? Or whether the world will end? Its all rubbish and religion generally is a con. It was implemented to control the masses and give the poor a reason for living and to stop them fighting against the powerful and the rich. Chances are the bible was a collection of childrens stories that all had some morals behind them. Idiots just took them all literally. Iam 100% sure that anything that resembles any events that happen now is purley coincidental. Unless the phrase "someguy called JFK will become president of the u.s and then be assasinated" was used in it then it didnt predict it happening.

I love a good rant in the morning

So do I sir. And your rant was a particularly good, and accurate, one to read

And Lord Bishek, I will never be able to watch creature comforts again...