http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64479408&MyToken=4a40b5a5-7f5b-4cab-ab0d-6f3320ce7b94

A really good metalcore/deathcore band. They do the southern thing, but mix it with more of a standard deathcore feel. They're a bit heavy on breakdowns for my liking and most of you guys' liking, but they're good.
they are good . to be honest i was expecting worse, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeTheSKA
So was listening to Elysia's deathcore stuff in my car. and every time there was a bass boom my speakers would just make sounds like the fireworks at the end of levels in Mario Bros. So I cranked it.
resurrecting a dead thread. these guys just put up a new song that I went in the studio with them to help out with gang vocals for. Things are picking up for them lately and they have some sweet **** to announce in the near future
They don't sound bad. I noticed they're playing a show in Raleigh with Knives Exchanging Hands and Knights of the Abyss, but I'll be at the beach that day. Oh well.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I've gotta be honest; I was pleasantly surprised. Not terrible. And the vox weren't double tracked like all of these bands usually are. Nice.
I play guitar