ok, so i was supposed to read this book for school, but i haven't had time because of sports and other extra activities, so i was wondering if anyone here has read the book and could give me a good summary of it, as i can not find any good ones on the internet. i have read the book before, but it was about 2 years ago, and i don't remember much of it, so if anyone could just give me a good, quick summary of what happens, that would be great. thanks in advance!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
one word.........GOOGLE
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
one word.........GOOGLE

as i said, i can not find any good summaries online. that's why i am here, it's kind of a last resort haha
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Quote by phobiafreak949
ok, so i was supposed to read this book for school, but i haven't had time because of fapping and lurking the pit, so i was wondering if anyone here has read the book and could give me a good summary of it, as i can not find any good ones on the internet. i have read the book before, but it was about 2 years ago, and i don't remember much of it, so if anyone could just give me a good, quick summary of what happens, that would be great. thanks in advance!

Fixed.

And see if you can BS your way through it by just reading the back cover of the book?
Quote by eddiethehead888
Fixed.

And see if you can BS your way through it by just reading the back cover of the book?

i might be able to, but i need to know how the book ends, which is a problem.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Maybe you should read the back of the book and then read the last few chapters of the story?
i read it a while ago
all i remember is something about these guys in a cult releasing a deadly spider in the school and those two teenagers finding out the plot.

vague i know
I've seen the movie... haven't read the book though... pretty much what gnrliesmanlies said.
"Lord beer me strength."
i think i have figured out enough of the story now, so i should be ok. thanks to those of you who at least tried to help
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals