yes he won.

inb4closed
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Hooray =D
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
no, people are just calling the shots before it's over, like at the swimming olympics, the relay where USA was in 2nd, and Jason Leezak pulls it out in the end. People are just over excited hes winning by 3%
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
i was nervous if either mccain or obama got elected because its gonna suck now, but i think im more worried about him being killed like Kennedy because then America as we know it is ****ed and we will never be able to return to the once prosperous nation that we were. All i can hope is that he doesn't **** shit up worse than before.
yeah pretty much. thank fcukgn god
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
go celebrate in the election 08 thread, the political thread or the election day poll. there are plenty of options,.
from daylight...
...into darkness