Hey guys, im in the band lake june. We've been recording a few songs over the past couple of months through garage band. They sound pretty good to me, but i was just looking for some outside feeback. www.myspace.com/lakejunemusic
we have a few of our songs on there, plus a few that arent. My personal favorites on there are "Losing sleep counting sheep" "Get Lucky" and "If You're gonna make a toast do it right"
Last edited by manyfingers at Nov 9, 2008,
i only had time to listen to "Losing sleep counting sheep"

i like it. i think its awesome bro.

btw i added you
Quote by eazy-c
The Necropeadophile lyrics are great. It has such a bouncy rhythm, like a twisted nursery rhyme.
getting some positive comments about my profile song

you guys are good
Quote by eazy-c
The Necropeadophile lyrics are great. It has such a bouncy rhythm, like a twisted nursery rhyme.
I see what you mean about your singer but he sounds good. Sounds like Tyson from All American Rejects. The music is really good, I especially liked the intro to Losing Sleep Counting Sheep. Recordings are pretty good as well. Good work!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I like the vocals for the most parts. They have their off times but they're still really good. The only thing I can think of is to work on is the lyrics. I think they were lacking originality. All in all, good job.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Last edited by JordantheAxe at Nov 9, 2008,
Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback guys. And i agree with you jordantheaxe, lyrics are not our strong point.
The lead singer gets off pitch in places, but the songs are great other than that.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
hey bro i liked your stuff! your singer sounds pretty good too =] keep up the good work! i sent you guys a friend request from my band's page. let us know what you think! maybe we'll play a show together sometime or something