i live at college, and this girl came up at a party, and was like oh my god your like the male version of my sister, and she put her on the phone and i talked a little and then added her on facebook, weve been talking randomly about music and our interests, she lives about 30 min away, and i was like "oh we should jam sometime and gave her my number", then she sent me hers as well, and then i sent a message saying "im going to guitar center, you should come if you want" or something like that, i only talked once on the phone, and a couple times on facebook. what do you think, her sister told her were like the exact same interests and styles which we do.
Pics first before entering the jungle of the unknown
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c

Seconded, and fuck you, I didn't want to lose the game, BASTARD!
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
She wants to have an incestuous relationship with her sister vicariously through you.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
well her pics are on facebook, but what difference does that make, both of us are into music, and everything we definetly share common interests, and she plays guitar. so idk i sent her the message and il see what happens, but what would you do.
Quote by amicone18
well her pics are on facebook, but what difference does that make, both of us are into music, and everything we definetly share common interests, and she plays guitar. so idk i sent her the message and il see what happens, but what would you do.

Trust me, it makes ALL the difference.
You see, the following depends on the picture:

1. If she's as tall as she is wide, with raging acne to match her nicotine moustache, this topic would go in the murky abyss.

2. If she's kind of hot, you might get some valuable advice.

3. If she's really hot, see 1.
Quote by eddiethehead888
Trust me, it makes ALL the difference.

+1. post them if you want to live
Call me Jack
Quote by amicone18
how do i upload

put the link with image tags around it (Invalid img)
Call me Jack
Quote by hyroglyph!c

haha yea man u dont wanna hang with a fattie at guitar center
ok sorry for the confusion, this is the message i sent to her "this is going to sound totally odd but i dont care, and since obviously i havent met you before, but if your not busy thursday im thinking about going to guitar center if you wanna come or meet up or something thats cool, im new to the andover area and trying to find a close guitar center or daddys junky music"
i totally think she is, like i said i talked to her once on the phone, and a little on facebook, anyways the balls in her court, but if you were a girl wat would you do, and judging from both are pics what are my chances am i an allright guy haha
i'd laugh soo hard if she were to post next, right underneath me!
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
I was gonna make a joke about her facial expression, but that would be too mean. You gotta have some more confidence man, you're looking good in your pic, just go after her

that being said, some people are going to try disrupt this thread by reporting it and trying to move it to the relationship thread, you've been warned! It's no big deal, although i hate it when people do it
I'd say you should atleast bring a condom and a chainsaw. Whatever happens, you'll be prepared.
thank you, i dont know her sister told her like "OH my god u guys are like exactly alike and everything, and we do like the same exact stuff so maybe she will, im waiting to here from her on my facebook inbox, but um il let you know if you guys really want to
Quote by eddiethehead888
that being said, some people are going to try disrupt this thread by reporting it and trying to move it to the relationship thread, you've been warned! It's no big deal, although i hate it when people do it
too bad, moron. it needs to be done or the Pit becomes an absolute mess with 4,739,664 threads like this per day.

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
go to the relationship thread
This. ^

and ...

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.