hey just a quick question for all you mini amp lovers out there (you know who you are). What are the best mini amps around? say, out of the little marshall ms-2 and ms-4, or the Danelectro Honey Tone or the mini fender twin or tone master, or the vox ac1? as a side note, which could possibly go the loudest (i love to piss people off on my bus, particularly when they have their emo or rap music blasting out of a ipod speaker system) i personally have the ms-4 but i broke it recently, so i'm looking to replace it.
Yes i know, they have crap tone blah blah blah, but i love them and they make bus trips more fun.
cheers
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!
Orange has a new mini-amp. Maybe you should try that.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
get the fender tone master if you want to blow the speakers out and so you get this cool spacy sound where it sounds like your slowly turning the volume up so it sounds like a swell.

it actually pisses me off more than the people on the bus. trust me, i have done this too.

Gah!!!! omg, i miss 8th grade so much now
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Mighty Moe AmpStrap. Self-contained, free built-in fancy leather strap, and for a 3" speaker powered by a 9V battery it's loud as hell. Plus the drive is actually pretty good.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Ms-4, that vintage Marshall tone
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
those things are crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHSM5GJD87A

pretty expensive too, nearly €500 or something
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Zeds.Ded
Ms-4, that vintage Marshall tone

lol oh yes the classic crunch of a marshall tube stack
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!
I got the orange one based soley on the fact it has a wood cab and a metal chassis. It doesn't sound good by any stretch, but it's no worse than any of the other amps in this range. It's as loud as the mini fender I had if not louder, you'll definitely piss some folks off.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Jak Archer
Zvex nano head 1 and a half watt

Only problem is it isnt battery powered. And they put out 5 watts cranked