I got my VCE 3/4 Literature exam tomorrow (basically your GCSE) and i am severely under prepared. The exam is tomorrow at 3pm. i have truly failed as a student.

What do i do?

if i stay up all night studying i risk fatigue during the exam.
Fatigue? C'mon man you sound like a wuss. I hate doing all nighters, but sometimes they need to be done.

Nothing else you can do except take the test and take responsibilty for your laziness (I done this many a time), or think of one hell of an excuse.
I'm pulling an all nighter right now. I haven't slept for about 15 hours and I still have to go to college in a few hours.

Suck it up and study if you need to. (bear in mind, I didn't study for ANY of my exams and I still passed them, I wouldn't recommend it, i'm just saying.)
If you are allowed a cheat sheet, make one.

Don't study ALL night, but study until around, say, 10-11 tonight.

Study a lot more tomorrow, unless you have another exam beforehand, in which case study between them.

All the best.

Oh, and btw, a VCE is a Victorian Certificate of Education. It's Australian.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by Apocalypse_now6
I got my VCE 3/4 Literature exam tomorrow (basically your GCSE) and i am severely under prepared. The exam is tomorrow at 3pm. i have truly failed as a student.

What do i do?

if i stay up all night studying i risk fatigue during the exam.

do what i do, dont revise then pass
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
when I was studying for finals, I didn't sleep for 3 days. On the third, I wrote the most important test (was failin the course) and got a 92%.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Study for half the night. If possible, record yourself reading all the information then play it back while you're sleeping.

Also, remember that one day you'll be lying on your deathbed. And I'm pretty sure you won't be thinking about the mark you got on your VCE 3/4 Literature Exam.

I'm serious. That thought always helps me when I'm stressing.
XIAOXI