Does it freak you out when you see a person from time to time and
you've never even spoken, one day they say hello and call you by
name? ( ...and you don't even know theirs?)
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at Nov 5, 2008,
Yes Chris, I sure do.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wear a name tag at work, and it's a pain my back. I don't ever get a customers name, but they always address me by mine. I should give them a "Hello my name is.." tag, so it makes things fair and even.
When chicks do it all i can think is......

...o O ( stalker...)
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
I hate that. 'Cause it bugs the hell out of me all day. I spend the rest of my day thinking "Who the **** was what?!"
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Ya, it happens at least twice a week.
They're like 'Hey, Patrick, sup?'
I'm thinking 'Who the f*ck are you?'
But I say 'Oh, hey. This is my friend. Introduce yourselves.'
Usually gets me outta embarressment.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Yeah, it's irritating. because for the rest of the day, I'm thinking about whether I've seen that person before.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Froboarder
Ya, it happens at least twice a week.
They're like 'Hey, Patrick, sup?'
I'm thinking 'Who the f*ck are you?'
But I say 'Oh, hey. This is my friend. Introduce yourselves.'
Usually gets me outta embarressment.

Especially if you're alone.
Quote by LordBishek
Especially if you're alone.

Oh, well if I'm alone, I'm usually just like 'Who the f*ck are you?'
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Oh, well if I'm alone, I'm usually just like 'Who the f*ck are you?'

It's funnier with an invisible friend. Bonus points for introducing said friend as Jesus.
I'm confused. Hoenstly.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
yeah, I hate it when teachers talk to me at all, but it's even worse when they use my name.

It makes me feel tainted.
XIAOXI
Quote by LordBishek
It's funnier with an invisible friend. Bonus points for introducing said friend as Jesus.

Stop PWNing me with your clever but funny responses.
/
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by LordBishek
//

really, tell Patrick that you're sorry for aiming your clever witticisms at Patrick
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
really, tell Patrick that you're sorry for aiming your clever witticisms at Patrick

He is not sorry...

This happened to me yesterday and I just sat and talked to him for almost 5 minutes not knowing who he was...

I asked one of my friends later on and they had no idea...
Quote by Guitarfreak217
He is not sorry...

This happened to me yesterday and I just sat and talked to him for almost 5 minutes not knowing who he was...

I asked one of my friends later on and they had no idea...

I hate that, asking only makes you look like a jackass and then there's the off chance that they'll ask you to do something or reminisce about "those good ol' days"

This is the time when you whip your dick out and just stare at them. They'll leave posthaste
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
I hate that, asking only makes you look like a jackass and then there's the off chance that they'll ask you to do something or reminisce about "those good ol' days"

This is the time when you whip your dick out and just stare at them. They'll leave posthaste

Exactly...

He kept asking if i remembered all these specific things from a class I was supposedly in with him last year...

I remembered it all, but none of the things he was talking about had anything to do with him....

Just things with me and my other freinds, but he replaced my other friends with himself...

Freaky...
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Exactly...

He kept asking if i remembered all these specific things from a class I was supposedly in with him last year...

I remembered it all, but none of the things he was talking about had anything to do with him....

Just things with me and my other freinds, but he replaced my other friends with himself...

Freaky...

Your other friends are in his stomach, I bet.
Heh, my problem is that at work, few knows my name, and I have a major problem in remembering names.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I used to work at a grocery store and had to wear a name tag. a lot of times people would call me by name and I wasn't sure if I knew them or not lol.
Same! ^^
The other day I was on my break and still had my name tag on, went to maccas to grab some lunch.

cashier: Hi Justin, how can i help you?
me: ......... ........
cashier: I can see it on your name tag :P
me: *looks down* oh

but she's hell hot and now everytime i go there in my break, i get free food from that chick!
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I hate it when someone says my name (not necesarily directed at me) because I just presume they are talking to me.

Worst example was a couple of weeks back, at the bus stop there was a woman going spare at her boyfriend (also called Phil) down the phone - Not the most appropriate place for such a conversation but never mind - Anyway, she kept addressing him by name and no matter how often she did it, I kept thinking she was calling me, it was doing my head in. It came to a point when after a scream of 'For ****s sake, Phil!', I turned around and quite abruptly asked 'WHAT?!', before remembering I was not the intended target of her rage.