Well here is my first song, im only 16 so positive feedback please.

Chords

Cappo 1st

Am , F , C , G

When I first saw you

When i first saw you
you crossed my path
that beautiful smile
and that pretty face

and I always said
it was love at first
we never knew how to say i love you

now i go back
and think about it
the best days
of my life

And i look back
the best days my life
it was magical
it was our first touch

now your gone
i think about you
where youve gone
and what your doing

you will always have that
special place in my heart.

I could sing it and out it on youtube. But i doubt anyone is interested.
Last edited by R A W R at Nov 5, 2008,
er...record it? The forum is original recordings for a reason

Also, don't state your age like it's some kind of disability. It tends to bring on hateful comments about how age doesn't affect your ability to write a song, unless you're like 7.
Quote by gallagher2006
er...record it? The forum is original recordings for a reason

Also, don't state your age like it's some kind of disability. It tends to bring on hateful comments about how age doesn't affect your ability to write a song, unless you're like 7.

Thanks for you help man I Just joined tonight. So thanks for letting me know.

Quote by xXguitard00dXx
it was love at fist lol

Fixed it lol
man, why do so many guitar players have such big egos. and half of them are just stuck playing power chords. anyway RAWR, youre gonna just have to get used to comments like that, tons of people are like that on UG. actually, its kinda fun to read lol. a nice effort on your song BTW, but you'll probably have to record it or something, the lyrics itself are kinda hard to judge without the actual song. im a progressive metal, jazz, blues fanboy so this sounds really cliche and corny to me lol to tell you the truth, but opinion is just that, opinion
Quote by steelfingers
man, why do so many guitar players have such big egos. and half of them are just stuck playing power chords. anyway RAWR, youre gonna just have to get used to comments like that, tons of people are like that on UG. actually, its kinda fun to read lol. a nice effort on your song BTW, but you'll probably have to record it or something, the lyrics itself are kinda hard to judge without the actual song. im a progressive metal, jazz, blues fanboy so this sounds really cliche and corny to me lol to tell you the truth, but opinion is just that, opinion

I will get around to recording it. Tbh im a little shy ..