Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I have only one Schecter, an older Hot Rod 39 with SD pups and I love it. Even with the old pups it sounded great. Great sustain for a bolt on too. I have my eye on a 7 string at a local pawn show I might grab soon. Everyone I have played has been nice so I don't think you can go wrong with one but try a few out and again on a similar amp that you own. I tried one out on a Marshall MG100 and I didn't like the sound I tried the same guitar on another amp I can't rememeber the name (it started with an E) and it sounded a lot better.
OK Mr. Ambiguous.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I have an omen 6.
With the stock pick ups i found harmonics very difficult... i dont think the stock pups had much power. then i upgraded to active EMGs (81s and 85s) and the harmonics are there but still arent quite as strong as what ive found on LTD, Epiphone and Ibanez guitars...
I think the action is pretty high when you get them aswel (and as ive read in many reviews of schecter guitars) this is a common problem with Schecs. But dont get me wrong this is only the bad points... The guitar sounds amazing and when the harmonics do come off they sound great... Very thick sounding guitar. If i was to get a new schecter itd be one of the Tempest models...
Well the omen 6 is schecters entry level guitar. The ones that cost a little more are excellent. I have a C-1 hellraiser, i love it. About a month ago i bought an ESP though, it is quickly replacing my schecter as my weapon of choice.

IBANEZ ARE OVERRATED!!!
They play really nicely, although one might not be comfortable with the neck.

The C1 Blackjack I played was decent, and was quite versatile. Might've been the pickups but it was still a mighty fine guitar.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
They play really nicely, although one might not be comfortable with the neck.

The C1 Blackjack I played was decent, and was quite versatile. Might've been the pickups but it was still a mighty fine guitar.

The best pickups will not make much diffrence through a crappy amp. I would say the amp is more important for tone than the pickups. expensive guitar- cheap amp = crappy tone. New players often make a mistake of spending as much as they can on a guitar and buying a crap amp. Their needs to be a balance.
Quote by IPlaySchecter

IBANEZ ARE OVERRATED!!!

i guess that is why i have owned a damien ,blackjack, and a hellraiser all 7 strings and neither could come close to my IBANEZ 7620.