^exactly

why does at least 90% of the pit hate dragonforce yes i accept they accel their songs in the studio but they sound awesome.. and the lyrics are just epic.

now DEBATE! or argue or flame whatever
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
^exactly

why does at least 90% of the pit hate dragonforce yes i accept they accel their songs in the studio but they sound awesome.. and the lyrics are just epic.

EDIT: Bands and artists

*reported*
cuz Herman ri is a tool.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
oh yea theres a forum for that.. *moved* gimme a min or two or close it whatever.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
^exactly

you'll see. youll like em for a quarter of a year then grow to hate em. it happened to me. you'll simply mature as a musician and realise what youre actually listening to....i wont bother argueing now, ill just let you realise it later
Quote by LordBishek
EDIT: Bands and artists

*reported*

bloody hell that was quick.. i reckon it should stay tbh.

anyway i quite like them, theyre not my favourite band or anything but i still went to see them on tour.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
after a while, they get really irritating
its like "ok, we get that you are Herman Rii, now can you STFU?"
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
dragonforce are cool, music is good, and since im the few people that actually properlly hung out with them, i say they are really nice guys herman, sam, and dave are supercool, herman got me backstage even when i dident have an All access pass :P
Quote by ozy!d!ot
^exactly

Because idiot fanboys always make threads asking why people have opinions that differ from theirs. And if you accept that they can't even play their own songs, you lose about a million musician points.
You're*
Because good music doesn't equal good guitarplaying.

And all the dragonforce fanboys mix those up.

Bring it..!!

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??