Its starting to get cold here...

Its still around 80/90 in the day time, but it gets pretty chilly at night and starting to get colder...

Doesn't get too cold, just around 50 at the lowest so I don't need some crazy Alaskin thing...

Does anyone know any sites I can order some awesome music or at least funky stylish weird hoodies/ jackets/ whatever that are reliable with a large variety?

Preferable one someone has used before so I don't get ripped off or have trouble with some nonsense about shipping internationaly...

Thanks...
Well where do you live is a start?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
It's starting to get cold in here too...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Trench coat.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Trench coat.

creepy...

Really though, I watched the Breakfast Club again the other day and totally wanted one of those awesome trench coat things the awesome dude had, but it would look like I wanted to kill my school...
Hello kitty bomber jacket.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
"....but what's new for fall by spring means nothing."
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Guitarfreak217
creepy...

Really though, I watched the Breakfast Club again the other day and totally wanted one of those awesome trench coat things the awesome dude had, but it would look like I wanted to kill my school...

Being bad feel's pretty good, huh?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!