Hi all,

Testing to see if there's any interest in my nearly-new Yamaha Porta-Tone PSR-E303 keyboard. I bought this only a few months ago and have hardly used it, so it's in really good condition, just a bit dusty from storage.
Back story: I used this keyboard more as a MIDI sound generator for a gig in August. I haven't really played it as I never got the the hang of keyboard, and I'm now concentrating more on guitar. I kept the board at the back of the stage and it was not knocked or scratched. It has never been dropped, always used on a table or a sturdy stand.
The sound quality of this keyboard is really something. It has a superb piano sound with a quick-switch-to button, many synth sounds, lots and lots of assorted instruments and Yamaha's XG Lite sound library, which compose at least 200 more voices.
It's fully polyphonic up to about 32 notes. It has touch sensitivity with three response levels, many different harmony types, reverb, true stereo speakers, a permanantly-backlit LCD screen that is very visible, an integrated teaching system, score/note display, MIDI In/Out with external MIDI control, over 100 onboard songs to learn with left/right hand exercises, onboard multi-track recorder, auto-accompanyment, a big dial for a volume control (much better than push-buttons on other PSRs for volume swells) and an external Sustain jack for a pedal.
It can be powered by 6 AA batteries or the mains adapter.
I'll be selling this with:
  • Manual
  • Power adapter
  • Music rest
  • Folding keyboard stand
  • 2x MIDI cables
  • CD with Musicsoft Downloader software

I don't have pics at the moment, but will upload later if there's any interest.

I'm looking for about £120 for the package. I'm not interested in trades, just cash. I have an eBay account with positive feedback: search for thistimeperfect.

Anyone interested?
Rob

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
UK, Damn it...
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
UK, Damn it...

Yeah... sorry, this is UK only, preferably collection in person in South Kent.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Quote by fairycake92
hey dude..where in kent?

Canterbury

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000