We are a newly formed Hard Rock/Post Hardcore/Metalcore band looking to add a guitarist to our lineup. Our style is a blend of Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Saosin, Underoath, Killswitch Engage, Bullet For My Valentine, etc. We have a practice space secured along with a PA. Six original songs written with tons of ideas in the works.

We are serious about playing music and are trying to take this as far as we can and need someone who is in it for the long haul. We are looking for someone with the right attitude, who is dedicated, with gigworthy gear. Ability to do backup vocals is a plus but not required. We are aged 20-25 and prefer someone in or around that age group with prior gigging experience, but willing to work with anyone.

Everything is in place for this to blow up real big, real fast. We just need the missing piece to the puzzle.

Contact me: cdubdsp@yahoo.com
I'd do it.

Unfortunately i live in Europe... :s
Quote by scottishmob

This is a site for musicians and you're all crying about the sad state of rock? Fuck that. I'm going to practice more and take over radio. I advise you all to do the same.
Ever thought about visiting America? =P LoL
Last edited by CDubDSP at Nov 15, 2008,
Well i can't do back up vocals but i can inhale scream, and i'm currently working on exhale. and i'm 18 and i've been in a few bands but the other members didn't take it serious. i live in Oak Lawn which is close to chicago, so hit me up!