Whats good?

Right now i just have a cheap-o washburn, and my band just broke up... so its time to try something different.

Im looking to play worship stuff and stuff like the scene aesthetic.

Thanks dudes.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
I know a lot of people who play The Scene Aesthetic and the like who are partial to the Ibanez AEF37E Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar. I don't really care for the pickups so much, but for $550, it's pretty good bank for your buck.
Check out Alvarez, dude. You can get a nice steel string with a pickup system for under 400. Sounds too good to be true, I know, but it's true. They're made in china, but in a factory where people have to be certified luthiers to work.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Don't even touch an Ibanez. Seriously.

Go for an alvarez, epiphone mastebilt series, or seagull.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate

Why not an ibanez?
Ive always loved their electrics..
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
Quote by TehFluffy
Why not an ibanez?
Ive always loved their electrics..

Yea. That's exactly it. Their electrics are good. They're acoustic guitars are horrible.
Equipment:

Any specific models you can recommend?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.

There's way too many to list, but anything with a solid top from these brands will be pretty darn good.
Equipment:

I would definitely look into the Epiphone Masterbuilt axes. Might be closer to 6 bills than five, but they're easily on a par with guitars twice that price.

I would also look around for a used Larrivee...these are fabulous guitars...really top-notch spruce tops with a lot of cross-silking, solid back & sides (probably Sapele at that price) ebony board and bridge. Check ebay, snipe on one that's going begging. I've seen the D-03 & L-03 models go for under 5 bills.
Quote by captivate

I played an Ibanez Ash Acoustic/Electric like 3 hours ago. It was AMAZING. It was like $400. I'll probably get that one. It has an EQ and Tuner in it and all.
If you want to pay $400 for absolutely subpar material then by all means go ahead. I can buy a solid top guitar for $200. Why do I not get it on a guitar 2x the price? That's beyond me. The horror stories I've heard about Ibanez acoustic guitars from guitar techs are more than enough to persuade me not to buy one, or ever suggest one.
Equipment:

Quote by captivate
If you want to pay $400 for absolutely subpar material then by all means go ahead. I can buy a solid top guitar for $200. Why do I not get it on a guitar 2x the price? That's beyond me. The horror stories I've heard about Ibanez acoustic guitars from guitar techs are more than enough to persuade me not to buy one, or ever suggest one.

...so have you even actually played an Ibanez acoustic?
Yup. There's a store downtown within walking distance of my University. Picked one up. Played a few chords. Felt disgusted, and then put it down. That Art Wood Ibanez made me feel dirty. I then proceeded to pick up the only Taylor in the store and felt better(even though I've never REALLY enjoyed a Taylor).
Equipment:

Quote by captivate
Yup. There's a store downtown within walking distance of my University. Picked one up. Played a few chords. Felt disgusted, and then put it down. That Art Wood Ibanez made me feel dirty. I then proceeded to pick up the only Taylor in the store and felt better(even though I've never REALLY enjoyed a Taylor).

Well duh a Taylor will be better than Ibanez haha
I've never heard of an Ibanez acoustic standing the test of time. They pretty much gradually disintegrate. Alvarez is definitely my pick.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Vox AD50
Also, when you're trying them out, bring a friend who plays guitar. Have him/her play it and you stand in front to hear what it REALLY sounds like. When you're playing you're behind the soundhole and it projects away from you, and you don't really hear the resonance clearly yourself. To you a POS guitar might sound decent because all you're really hearing is the strings since the resonance is non-existent. If you listen to somebody else play a laminate top Ibanez and a solid top anything else you'll come around to our way of thinking.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Vox AD50