In my lack of knowledge I turn to you MT. I would like to know what this little chord is:
G B# F
Correct me if I'm wrong but that has a sharped 3rd and a dominant 7th, so what would that make it?
In this case, look at the B# as functioning as C, i.e the perfect 4th. With G as the root, that gives us 1 - 4 - b7, which would be called Gsus (also G7sus, G7sus4).
Gonzaw: We don't have a context to give the chord, so both the names given (Gsus and Csus4) are just the most logical answers. The reason I gave Gsus is because I asssumed the OP wanted the chord named from the root he implied, G.

I don't think there is a reason he used B# instead of C. There's absolutely no reason to call it B# there, and absolutely no reason to call the chord G7#10(no5)(no3) when it has the same impications as Gsus, or Gsus(no5) if you insist on noting that the 5th isn't present.
Well, as far as I know, I was just screwing around in G major when I hit those notes and thought 'Oh, that's sexy'. Sorry for the confusion about that.