I started hitting buttons on the remote today, And saw guitar lessons on one of the screens. I'm like ok whats this? I hit the button and up pops some guy named Luther Dickenson, from some mississippi rock band or something like that.

Now my interest is peaked. Whats this all about. He starts by saying we're going to learn some cool songs in this series like "Smoke on the Water" And we're going to break it down so even beginners can learn to play!

So I laugh and say what a joke. Then I look and there are actually some cool songs on the menu, not hard songs by any means. But hey if I was just learning that would be pretty cool, I guess. Like Hey Joe, American Women and Boom Boom.

So does anyone have something like this on there cable? Or am I the only one bored enough to have found this up in the uppers numbers of my cable system.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I have that too, there is a whole jimi hendrix section on mine. Its awesome.
Time Warner is my cable provider. And yes Piqued was the word I thought it looked wrong. Sorry for the Gramatical error.

It was on the Lifeskool channel. If you're interested.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
It used to be on Comcast as well... but they all sucked so they stopped carrying them. They used to have Guitar World reviews and band lessons as well. I was pissed when they got rid of the band lesson section. Abbath made one of the best ones on there.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Haha I have that too..but the host annoys me because he's always cutting off the guy giving the lessons.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.