This is really annoying me.. does anyone know how to take of the small download complete pop up that shows when a download finishes?
Vuze sucks. uTorrent is 10 times better.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I have the same problem. I'm not sure if there's a way at all.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Preferences>Interface>Alerts>Nice popup boxes with options

Enjoi

I think.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Last edited by nodice182 at Nov 5, 2008,
Quote by nebiru
Vuze sucks. uTorrent is 10 times better.

I have to disagree, I had a lot more problems getting uTorrent to work than I did with Vuze, and Vuze gives me better D/L speeds.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I have to disagree, I had a lot more problems getting uTorrent to work than I did with Vuze, and Vuze gives me better D/L speeds.

I get better speed with uTorrent.. and Vuze annoyed me with all the crap it likes to feature constantly. Most of the time Vuze wouldn't even download anything.
Quote by nebiru
I get better speed with uTorrent.. and Vuze annoyed me with all the crap it likes to feature constantly. Most of the time Vuze wouldn't even download anything.

You can turn all of the extra stuff off you know, and just use it in old schooll azureus mode.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
You can turn all of the extra stuff off you know, and just use it in old schooll azureus mode.

Ah, I didn't know that. It's cool anyway... I RARELY use torrents.
Quote by saphrax
So learn2port4wd

that doesn't always help, depending on what type of network you are on, and now Vuze automtically detects the best working ports, which is essential to people who cannot control thier routers.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that doesn't always help, depending on what type of network you are on, and now Vuze automtically detects the best working ports, which is essential to people who cannot control thier routers.

People who can't control their routers probably shouldn't be downloading torrents any way!
can't get utorrent for mac yet, but I have no problems with the lates version of vuze/azureus anyways. Also, I like the fact that they have HD movie trailers and stuff that you can download, it makes for much better quality than youtube.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by saphrax
People who can't control their routers probably shouldn't be downloading torrents any way!

meh I do it and i don't have access to my router settings. I just do it at night when noone else is using the network.

Last.fm
Quote by Sonny_sam
can't get utorrent for mac yet, but I have no problems with the lates version of vuze/azureus anyways. Also, I like the fact that they have HD movie trailers and stuff that you can download, it makes for much better quality than youtube.

Aye, www.apple.com has all that HD movie shizzle eh?