This is a requested thread for UGer DigYourBones.

Her mousepad on a laptop, which SOMEONE broke due to coffee, is broken. Half of it wasn't working, now it's not at all.

Could anyone help? It's the touch pad thing.
you broke it didnt you
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
What can we do?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Coffee + Electrical devices = ****ed.

I wouldn't recommend opening it to clean it either, the touchpad is a bitch to get to. Best advice, get a mouse.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Coffee + Electrical devices = ****ed.

I wouldn't recommend opening it to clean it either, the touchpad is a bitch to get to. Best advice, get a mouse.

Pretty much, just buy a mouse in the meantime. After that see if its under warranty and can be repaired.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
get a USB mouse, they only cost like $15 and are much nicer to use than touchpads anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Cant you change the numpad to act like a mouse in the keyboard setup?

get a USB mouse, they only cost like $15 and are much nicer to use than touchpads anyway.

Probably a better idea..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Touchpads are shit. And sound like an inuendo. Get a mouse.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Craigo
I recommended a USB mouse too. However, this is not her laptop.

Then get it to a computer shop ASAP.

If the computer itself is working fine then you're not in serious problems, doing that will void the warranty the owner might have on it though.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
It's started working again
No worries... I hope.
Thanks, all.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Craigo
Your welcome.

yup, no problem at all

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by DigUpHerBones
It's started working again
No worries... I hope.
Thanks, all.

You're welcome
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115