That was pretty sweet. Really felt the emotion in the playing there.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
wow excellent cover dude =O 10/10. You did everything perfect/near to perfect even that tricky part lol that part took me like 1 months to get it right. Wow pretty good just practice the wah-wah ups and downs it sounded weird in one part. Pretty good cover

if you can check my cover of warmness on the soul solo, it's easy but lot of feeling
I checked it out, and sounded good. The only problem with me critiquing it is the fact that I've never heard the original
Very nice job man.
Just remember to use the wah as an expression pedal, and not as a crutch to hide mistakes, and work on getting some doorknob vibrato going on.
Both of those just for future reference though, you did a beautiful job.
The reason i mention the vibrato is because finger vibrato isn't the best, or the most symetrical.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Very nice job man.
Just remember to use the wah as an expression pedal, and not as a crutch to hide mistakes, and work on getting some doorknob vibrato going on.
Both of those just for future reference though, you did a beautiful job.
The reason i mention the vibrato is because finger vibrato isn't the best, or the most symetrical.

I really didn't try to use the wah to hide mistakes (despite the fact that it did), he just uses it extensively once he gets to the fast part. As for doorknob vibrato, that's something I have been working on for quite a while, and I'm starting to incorporate it more into my playing. Thanks for the feedback, good advice.
Quote by AbeVV
I really didn't try to use the wah to hide mistakes (despite the fact that it did), he just uses it extensively once he gets to the fast part. As for doorknob vibrato, that's something I have been working on for quite a while, and I'm starting to incorporate it more into my playing. Thanks for the feedback, good advice.

yeah, i know you didn't, nice job!

too frequently i see people do that though. I started to do it, so i stopped using my wah pedal. lol.

And i know doorknob vibrato is a bitch to work up, but it's SO worth the work in the end. I suggest doing some blues improv to work it up! It took me like, a week to get fluid, because i was playing a lot of SRV at the time.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Great job man!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots