Can someone tell me some good bands that play in standart E in guitar?

i want metal bands, some badass riffs like Slipknot or something but in E Standart
Sylosis recorded their new album 'Conclusion of an Age' in E standard as opposed to the drop C tuning of their previous two EPs (which you should still check out, especially 'The Supreme Oppressor').
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Opeth - Master's Apprentices

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
srs?

first off, its pronounced STANDARD

secondly, you wont get ANYthing like slipknot in standard..

id probably go for some classic maiden and 'tallica stuff, though id strongly advise you to drop down your tuning to atleast drop C if you want heavy slippy knotty stuff

you could settle for SOAD aswel, if you dont mind drop D
Quote by filipe.bento.89
Can someone tell me some good bands that play in standart E in guitar?

i want metal bands, some badass riffs like Slipknot or something but in E Standart

At first i thought it was a type-o, but now i see you are retarded.

Try pretty much every old-skool Thrash bands.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
srs?

id probably go for some classic maiden and 'tallica stuff, though id strongly advise you to drop down your tuning to atleast drop C if you want heavy slippy knotty stuff

Thanks
Metallica, with the exception of the album St. Anger and the song Sad But True.
Megadeth.
Anthrax.
Iron Maiden.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Centurion
Sylosis recorded their new album 'Conclusion of an Age' in E standard as opposed to the drop C tuning of their previous two EPs (which you should still check out, especially 'The Supreme Oppressor').

plus mother f'ing 1

great versatile band
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
srs?

SOAD is in D Standard.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Metallica, but no Load, ReLoad and St. Anger...
A lot of metal stuff is in Drop D by the way, so just tune down man. One string is not a lot of hassle.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by tancanada
metallica, you dumbass.
early-ish slayer

Early-ish slayer is in Eb.
Quote by angus fan16
Maiden...
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Froboarder
SOAD is in D Standard.

lol, you try playing most of their songs off Toxicity in D standard then

they mostly play in drop D/C, trust me, my teacher has thier tab book
Quote by Tabassco
Metallica, but no Load, ReLoad and St. Anger...
A lot of metal stuff is in Drop D by the way, so just tune down man. One string is not a lot of hassle.

Yeah i kown.. thanks dude
Some songs from Arsis's new album, We Are The Nightmare are in E standarD. But if you usually play slipknot, then you probably won't be able to play any of Arsis's stuff.

Why are so many people worried about tuning? Drop down to B or C standard, and you will never have to change tunings again.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

nope, drop C first three albums, Hypno and Mezmo were drop C#
love is love // return to dust
Iron Maiden much?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
lol, you try playing most of their songs off Toxicity in D standard then

they mostly play in drop D/C, trust me, my teacher has thier tab book

Oh, drop C, my bad.
I was still closer than you. >.>
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by tancanada
nope, drop C first three albums, Hypno and Mezmo were drop C#

yeah, but he obviously doesnt want to tune all his strings down and stuff, so he could easily settle for drop d soad, i did when i first started playing, its quite similar, and its good for him cus he only needs to change one string
Quote by Centurion

No, it's D Standard. Still, they're more than worth checking out, such a good band.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
yeah, but he obviously doesnt want to tune all his strings down and stuff, so he could easily settle for drop d soad, i did when i first started playing, its quite similar, and its good for him cus he only needs to change one string

I guess you could...

Some songs sound like sheit though in standard, like Roulette. You have to tune down for that one
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Froboarder
Oh, drop C, my bad.
I was still closer than you. >.>

yeahhhhhhhhhh BUTTTTTTTT

he doesnt want to tune ALL of his strings down, so he should be fine if he wants heavier stuff by using drop D
Quote by tancanada
I guess you could...

Some songs sound like sheit though in standard, like Roulette. You have to tune down for that one

Hell I play CoB and BFMV in drop D if I can't be bothered to tune down to it. It just keep my amp dead low volume
Drop D isnt real complicated to switch in and out of, but shit man just make up some heavy shit up with standard.

Personally I play really fast, so I only play the root and lower double, muting the A or D string of course.

That leaves your pinky and middle finger to change the shapes and really get some shred on!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200