so yeah im not expecting much help
but lately ive been so depressed and just feel incredibly lonely like all the time
it didnt used to be a problem id see some friends then feel alright
but now im still out with my friends and i still feel lonely as hell
its really scaring me
i just wonder if ill ever be right again or if i have some serious kind of problem
is there anyway of remeding this?
well
speak soon guys
Depression runs in my family, I've had my share of depression and loneliness. I don't know what exactly could work for you, but buddhism helped me greatly.
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
ive really tried that a lot but like
im not a handsome guy
ive dated a bunch of time
and its just not worked
=/
the only thing i can think is me and my mum used to live alone now we moved in with her partner
and she like never speaks to me anymore and we had to move like 30 minutes away from where i used to live so i dont see the people i used to see
so that kinda sucks
If you're out with your friends and you still feel lonely, then it means you lack someone to love in your life.
Get out, meet some girls.

Also, write some songs about it. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Try to get active and walk. I know that sounds dumb but when you walk it releases endorphins (however you spelll it) that make you feel happier. When I was going through a tough time I was ALWAYS walking. Also I do think you should talk to your mum about everything.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
I've been feeling the same way alot lately, too...

I think it's that I have noone to love......

as lame as that sounds..

..but I dunno..
maybe it's the same thing for you..

come on over to the hug thread, though
i have the same since 1 and half year. but on most days i pick up my guitar and really work on improving and so this last one and a half year my guitar skills have really shot up. i like that. but i still feel lonely alot but oh well, i dont get really depressed or anything.
PSN name = Barmanation
Quote by benjistar777
so yeah im not expecting much help
but lately ive been so depressed and just feel incredibly lonely like all the time
it didnt used to be a problem id see some friends then feel alright
but now im still out with my friends and i still feel lonely as hell
its really scaring me
i just wonder if ill ever be right again or if i have some serious kind of problem
is there anyway of remeding this?
well
speak soon guys

*pats on back*
there there.
Quote by boreamor
Go the the hug thread! Seriously :]

Yup. Everyone's welcome there, mate.

Quote by Eminored
Get involved with some social programs, talk to your family, maybe look up some churches to attend.

I like those ideas.
write a song bout it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i know the feeling, i got over it by talking to my friends about it and one friend in particular and that way all of a sudden you realise you've just been acting like a pussy and snap out of it, and hugs are a load of help to especially by some nice ladie(s) and dude i aint the most handsome guy out there but there's someone for everyone like we dutch say: every pot has a lid. (no that kind of pot...xD)
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by boreamor
Get out of my head damn you!

maybe we need a thread to advertise us UG guys to the ladies of UG?
Quote by dudius
maybe we need a thread to advertise us UG guys to the ladies of UG?

Hello, I am a 14 year old girl with loose morals. I play guitar and I LOOVVEEE Metallica! Hey have you heard that song called "I Cum Blood"? What an amusing name! I don't know why it's not mentioned more. Anyone interested?
I was going to say something involving a rope. But I won't.

In any case, don't stay at home posting at forums. Go out. Do things you like to do. Or even try new stuff you always wanted to do. Maybe go out and rape some children if you're into that.
Quote by MeMB
I was going to say something involving a rope. But I won't.

In any case, don't stay at home posting at forums. Go out. Do things you like to do. Or even try new stuff you always wanted to do. Maybe go out and rape some children if you're into that.

really, i'm only on the forums when i'm bored between school and work or late at night when there isn't anything to do but watch tv or use the computer (and when i don't feel like playing guitar)

my problem is that i hang out with a lot of girls but have a hard time getting girlfriends because they all think i'm too nice a friend.

there's a girl i'm working on, but idk how long it might take cuz i think she would wanna take things pretty slowly. i think i've got a date tomorrow, though. neither of us have said that it's a date, but i like to hope it goes like one.
Only one thing to say....

Loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangggerous mix