Page 1 of 3
has anyone ever stopped what you were doing just to turn around and look at the TV because you hear some annoying spokes person screaming about a product he wants you to buy?

Every time I see one of his commercials it makes me want to suffocate myself so i'll never have to hear "BILLY MAYS HERE YOU SHOULD TRY THIS NEW AMAZING PRODUCT IT CAN DO ANYTHING!"... he should go jump into a swimming pool in an electronics store
Quote by faultyy
Before you go on stage, kidnap a child or pensioner from near the venue, then while your playing keep it in a cage at the front of the stage, maybe urinate on it periodically, I can gaurentee people will remember you
a swimming pool in the middle of an electronics store in during an earthquake...
Quote by faultyy
Before you go on stage, kidnap a child or pensioner from near the venue, then while your playing keep it in a cage at the front of the stage, maybe urinate on it periodically, I can gaurentee people will remember you
Quote by AKV272
a swimming pool in the middle of an electronics store in during an earthquake...

while on fire.....an electrical fire.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
while on fire.....an electrical fire.

with explosives all throughout the store
Quote by faultyy
Quote by AKV272
with explosives all throughout the store

And bears
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
Quote by rockguitarist97
And bears

And anal raping squirrels with aids... and a lot of lube
Quote by faultyy
While he was doing all of this i would smile... until they gave him a day of tribute on EVERY channel and they played all of his commercials all day i would then put a plugged up toaster on the ledge of the tub in my bathroom
Quote by faultyy
Quote by AKV272
While he was doing all of this i would smile... until they gave him a day of tribute on EVERY channel and they played all of his commercials all day i would then put a plugged up toaster on the ledge of the tub in my bathroom

Whilst in an earthquake...
Quote by ninja.kitty
with a crowd urinating on the building from the outside.

with a helicopter dropping human diarrhea-like feces into a whole in the roof of the building.
Quote by faultyy
Quote by AKV272
with a helicopter dropping human diarrhea-like feces into a whole in the roof of the building.

While a herd of apes run to the feces and throw it around
Quote by kaptink
Whilst in an earthquake...

While my house was on fire
Quote by faultyy
billy mays is the shit. he could sell ice to an eskimo. and his **** to your girlfriend
during a bomb
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Max-Roach
While a herd of apes run to the feces and throw it around

and those chicks from 2girls 1cup run up to him and start making him eat the feces and then they puke on him
Quote by faultyy
Quote by Max-Roach
......with fire.....

EDIT: an electrical fire.....

>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<

I've already said that.
and the thing that leads to Billy Mays horrible death.. A fat chick gives him a strip tease/lap dance. and he vomits until his insides are on his outside
Quote by faultyy
Then after all is said and done the Shamwow guy comes and cleans everything up.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by zzeazz
Point?

being...
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by zzeazz
is...

that...
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
omg, we've got two memes for the price of one! talking about billy mays and telling stories one phrase at a time
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

EDIT: testicles.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
^haha en garde sirrah
Quote by Sonicxlover
Does anyone else hate it when someone posts the same exact thing exactly one post after it was originally posted, then puts "EDIT: beaten to it"? If it always happens RIGHT after the original post, it is pretty obvious that they copied it then tried to pass it off as something they thought of as well to seem cool.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

EDIT: testicles.
That's from mah thread lol.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by Stoner0405
Does anyone else hate it when someone posts the same exact thing exactly one post after it was originally posted, then puts "EDIT: beaten to it"? If it always happens RIGHT after the original post, it is pretty obvious that they copied it then tried to pass it off as something they thought of as well to seem cool.

yeah but i think this one was genuine, they arent exactly the same
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
yeah but i think this one was genuine, they arent exactly the same

Exactly. The time difference, (if you noticed) was only because I had to upload mine to my Photobucket.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
The pit has quite the obsession with Billy Mays, so many threads
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by in2thesun88
Thats from when the internet was created. That picture is older than Billy Mays himself.

Yeah, this. Taking credit anything from the Internet is not cool.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Page 1 of 3