Poll: GH:IV or RB: II?
Poll Options
View poll results: GH:IV or RB: II?
Rockband II
13 43%
Guitar Hero IV
17 57%
Voters: 30.
I don't want this to be a thread on why they all suck. I play guitar, I think I'm pretty okay at it and neither of these games will take over my passion for guitar. But I enjoy the games non-the-less.

Which one do you think is better? GH:IV has a better drum kit and better interface in the game.

RB2 has better songs and a hell of a lot of downloadable content.
I'll be roughly getting them both for around £150ish anyway.

So Pit, please help me decide these both please?

(This is a joint effort between me and my brother, hence why we chose a game over an amp for myself that I couldn't afford anyway)
niehter
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
They (not THAY) don't suck....but then again what would you expect this forum to say about these types of games?

There's a thread for Gaming, use it.

And I'm getting GH:WT on pre-order and I'll probs get RB2 if it ever comes out.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Isn't this a VS thread? I don't believe they're allowed..
I think I'm not gonna report, because I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if someone is sure, please do.
It's not allowed but who gives a shit
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Isn't this a VS thread? I don't believe they're allowed..
I think I'm not gonna report, because I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if someone is sure, please do.

It's not a versus thread. I guess it is in a way, but I'm just looking for advice on what one is better. Example: What's better about one and what's bad about the other.

If I mod thinks this is a versus thread just tell me and I'll close it
Quote by stef123
Farcry 2.

Over rated apparently.

A friend of mine was talking it up all day at school and then he ended up selling 2 days after he got it cause it was 'shit'.

CoD: WaW is where it's at.

The reason I'm getting World Tour is cause the kit is so much quieter than the Rock Band one.

and all mega/official threads on here suck

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
hey!1!! wy dont u go steal1ng som reeeal cars instead of playin grand thef autooo?
Quote by B. Joe
hey!1!! wy dont u go steal1ng som reeeal cars instead of playin grand thef autooo?

First, never type like that again.

Second, Stealing IRL is Illegal. Why risk it?

GTA4 sucked IMO too. It was good for a week.

Rock Band was better than GH3, but this time I think it's the other way around.

Except for RBs DLC and tracklist.
Quote by boreamor
about as useful as a used tampon.

Actually, that has it's uses...

>.>

<.<
I think Rock Band will turn out better on account Harmonix created the empire that is Guitar Hero and left it to make Rock Band. Now EA is doing what it can to make GH sell as well as RB by adding the drum kit. idk how it's supposed to be better, though i can imagine RB will fix whatever problems its drum kits have.
Also,

"You did not select an option to vote for. Please press back to return to the poll and choose an option before voting."

It won't let me choose neither.