Page 1 of 2
So to keep things short I have a voice lesson tomorrow morning that I don't have time to prepare for at this point, so I'm just not going to go. I can't use being ill as an excuse, as I actually was ill a few weeks ago and cancelled a lesson, and surely he'd suspect something. So throw out any ideas I could use, the dirtiest of lies that could get me out of this tomorrow, and maybe this thread will go on to help somebody else in need of an excuse someday
Quote by boreamor
My dog ate it my voice.
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Your mother wants you to stay in for a delivery
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
tell him you are too busy using the searchbar to go.......

Oh wait, no your not

Sorry couldnt help it, i dont think there is an existing thread tbh
i hate to say it... but death in the family is always a winner !!!
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
just say u had a lot of stress on work/school/with all ur lovers.. GEEZ how hard can it be?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
the bus driver got lost
actually happened to me once, but i've been saving it as an excuse for when i really need it
I was punched in the throat.

If you're really good with makeup and stuff, make it look like you got a bruise on your throat. And don't talk, just make a sign with that excuse.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Gregoric

That would actually be a believable excuse. If you haven't already moved out.

I've always thought the ol' "There's a man with a gun to my head, forcing me not to go to lessons today" is a good excuse too.
Quote by peaceonearth52
my mom died

That's the spirit
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Admit you havent practiced and apologise.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
your cousin asked you to sing at her wedding at the last minute... appeal to the voice teacher by having a vocalist excuse. lol

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Quote by Absent Mind

or this. works like a charm.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
well, here's something i used.

i graduated high school in May and moved about an hour and a half drive from where my parents live. i haven't changed my address yet, so yesterday i had to travel to cast my vote, which got me out of going to my college classes.

i was supposed to work at 4:30pm, so i left around 8am so i could spend part of the day in Big Rapids (my hometown) and maybe take my lil bro out to lunch. i arrive in Big Rapids and go to the department of public safety so i can cast my vote. i reached for my wallet as i approached the door and found that i left my wallet at home (i needed my voter registration and driver's license to vote and i was gonna need my money to get lunch)! i ended up driving back to Muskegon to get my wallet, then drove all the way to Big Rapids again so i could cast my ballot. i got there around noon and decided i didn't wanna get in the car for a while because i had already burned over half a tank of gas. so i called in to work around 2:30 and told my boss "hey, i had to drive an hour and a half to cast my ballot and my car overheated on the highway exit ramp. i need my dad to help me take care of it, but he doesn't get out of work til 5 and i don't have anyone willing to drive to Muskegon just to drop me off for work".

i don't think my boss really bought it, but he said "well, at least you did the American thing", so i don't think he is really too mad. at least i called a couple of hours in advance.
Last edited by dudius at Nov 5, 2008,
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, whatever you do, call early. not 10 minutes before the lessons start.

hell no, it always looks bad when you call only 10 minutes before lessons start unless your excuse is emergency related and you don't mind making up a HUGE lie
Tell your teacher you have your period and you're having really bad cramps.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by jshwak

Fraid not. A kid in my year went on holiday last week instead of the last day at school. He used the dead granny excuse. He got found out and has now been kicked out of school.
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

A couple of friends of mine came up with some gems a few years ago in History.

"My cat vomited cashew nuts into the printer so I couldn't print it out."

"There was an alien in my garden and I got distracted."
There was a disturbance in the force

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Gregoric

I'm on a college campus, lmao
Quote by jshwak

If he saw me on campus any other time during the day he'd know I'm still there, and thus lying
Quote by Absent Mind

We're graded on preparedness. Hence I need a good excuse, to get an excused absence and reschedule my lesson.
Quote by kikaykitko
Tell your teacher you have your period and you're having really bad cramps.

Perfect! Except I have a penis...
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, whatever you do, call early. not 10 minutes before the lessons start.

I'll drop him an email before the day is done, using the winner from this thread.
tell him you needed to go to a resturant with your mum and dad because it was your dads birthday or say your throat hurts and youve had strepsils but its getting worse..
Quote by rg1826
tell him you needed to go to a resturant with your mum and dad because it was your dads birthday or say your throat hurts and youve had strepsils but its getting worse..

I can't as I said, I really was sick a couple weeks ago and that would surely raise suspicion
Page 1 of 2