These are usually the same people who are weirdos and lack social skills. Seriously ever hot girl I have seen with straight As or in AP classes has problems. They also take HS way too seriously and think they are smarter/better then everyone else.

Not saying ALL of them are like this, but the majority
Thank you. The door is that way >>>>>
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

I'm not quite getting your logic.

Really smart hot girls with 4.0 GPA's are failures because they won't get with you?
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Weird...maybe it was my school, but the girls I was close to in HS and were quite sociable both graduated cum laude and had 4.0 GPAs. Granted, I was a 4.0 student myself...
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
OP

I think to an extent that being able to do that is an admirable trait, and will allow them to succeed in fields that some may not be able to. I wish I could regurgitate information like some people can.

Quote by zzeazz
Your just stupid.

I'd change that just to avoid ridicule
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
whatever makes you feel better about yourself TS, not saying i dont agree to an extent though.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by o_hai_dere
These are usually the same people who are weirdos and lack social skills. Seriously ever hot girl I have seen with straight As or in AP classes has problems. They also take HS way too seriously and think they are smarter/better then everyone else.

Not saying ALL of them are like this, but the majority

Problems like what? That they won't fuck you?

You're already getting flamed. Might wanna give up while you're only a little bit behind.
Quote by zzeazz
Your just stupid.

Who do you think will be more successful?

/flame

Ha ha depends on what your idea of success is. In context with what other people think of you?, or is success happiness regardless of where you stand in the foodchain of society?
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master