i havent been able to find a good tone ..atm i have shape all the way up gain all the way and high mids and low and treble about 50 i have tried so many settings i want a good clean tone but heavy enough for pinch harmonics
keep shape in the middle, treble around 3 o'clock and bass around 1:30.

gain just past 12 o'clock.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
keep shape in the middle, treble around 3 o'clock and bass around 1:30.

gain just past 12 o'clock.

thanks for the help and ibanez not every1 has the money to get a new guitar or amp whenever they want if i had the money i would probably have a mesa boogie stack....
what about mids tho?
Truth is there isn't. My setting aren't bad. Here:

All in clock degrees except gain.

High Gain:
Treble:1 o' clock (6)
Mid:7 o' clock (1)
Bass:11 (4)
Shape:1:30 (6.5)
Gain:max (10)

Yeah, I scoop my mids, get over it.
Quote by occ31191
thanks for the help and ibanez not every1 has the money to get a new guitar or amp whenever they want if i had the money i would probably have a mesa boogie stack....
what about mids tho?

Competely understandable thats why I stated it was generic because once the mods see this thread there probably gonna shut it down... Like the other 1000 threads...

As far as good pinch harmonics thats all dependant on your skills as a player and the amount of gain your pumping through your amp. There is no perfect setting...
sorry, i meant to say mids at around 11 o'clock, for a sort of generic metal setting.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Yeah, i have the Crate Flexwave as well. And i got it for the same reason too, lol. Price.

From my experience with it, there arent any "Great" settings, but there are some ok ones.

For example, i have on mine

Overdrive & Clean (The Clean and Overdrive EQ also effects the High Gain):

Gain: 9/10
Low: 8/10
Mid: 6-7/10
High: 8/10

High Gain:

Shape: 5
Gain: 8-9/10

3 being the dot on the left of the circle, 5 the top (noon) position, and 7 the right dot.

Hope that helps, works for me. And doesnt sound have bad for the fact its not very metal