Hello,

I'll be in the New York/New Jersey area in about two weeks and I'm looking for a Musicman Steve Morse Signature guitar -- the original one with 4 pickups -- with a Floyd Rose.

Does anyone know where I could find one? Or at least recommend a guitar store, so that I may get in touch with them?

Thanks!!!
sam ash & guitar center are the main ones around NJ but there's a bunch of little shops everywhere. im sure either GC or sam ash will have it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Hey Mikey.

Thanks for answering. I tried emailing GC NY store asking about the guitar, but got no answer so far.

At least on the web, neither GC nor Sam Ash have the model with a Floyd. At least not the one with 4 pickups (the original model).

I also tried googleing for stores in NY area, but haven't found any with the model.
Mikey,

I had seem this one, but I never heard of this store before. Do you know if they have a good reputation?

Cheers!
Quote by strangedata
Hey Mikey.

Thanks for answering. I tried emailing GC NY store asking about the guitar, but got no answer so far.

At least on the web, neither GC nor Sam Ash have the model with a Floyd. At least not the one with 4 pickups (the original model).

I also tried googleing for stores in NY area, but haven't found any with the model.

It HAS to be the one with four pickups? Not this one?
You're*
Survivalism,

I really would like to get the one with the 4 pickups, not only because I enjoy the idea of having more tones available but also because it's less expensive than the new one (since I'll be bringing it back to Brazil, and I'll have to pay customs taxes, this is important :-))