I bought 4 tickets to go and see Opeth at Shepherd's Bush Empire, London on 20/11/08, but one of my friends dropped out. They are being supported by Cynic and The Ocean, and I bought this ticket for £23.50 from Ticketmaster, but the price has been reduced to £18, so I am selling it for £15 or any reasonable offers. If anyone buys this, I would prefer to meet on the day somewhere in London to do the exchange.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Rise, my pretty.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
C'mon guys, I really need to sell this. Surely someone wants to go and see Opeth?
Quote by duncang

at his command
If I weren't already seeing them, this would be mine. Free bump for awesome deal on an awesome band.
Quote by saphrax
Just sell it at the gig. There'll be touts, and others in need.

I thought it was illegal?
Quote by duncang

at his command
Last time I'm going to bump this, it's next thursday.
Quote by duncang

at his command
i'll take one off your hands if you've still got it......cant find tickets anywhere