Page 1 of 2
wut
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I like how it says it's God's fault Barack's name sounds sounds like Iraq.

HAHA How many numbers are tied to the rapture of the church!?!
Some people have really sad lives...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ever time something or someone diffrent comes along and changes somthing they find some stupid way to claim he's the destroyer of our world and religion.

Black Sabbath
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Additionally, Saturday, something extremely odd happened... As I was viewing the news on the recent Primaries and Obama's latest victory sweep over Hillary... as Obama's face flashed on the screen in a series of various images where he was addressing the crowds, for a split second I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me, for before me Obama's face transformed into a hideous and grotesque demon-like visage, virtually satanic, and then quickly converted back to his normal face. I was so soberly struck by the phenomenon that it instantly brought me to my feet. I know I wasn't imagining it, nor was it a trick of light... it really startled me. I think God allowed me to see this hidden aspect to Obama in the "Spirit". Then, two days later, Monday morning, I found the above information on "Mabus".

Blessings...

Quote by cam_sampbell
Some people have really sad lives...

and so here we are posting on forum about it
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
^^
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Quote by potcorn56
and so here we are posting on forum having a reasonably intelligent discussion about it

fix'd
Quote by Neer

some people just need to stop while people still think they are actually retarded
I'm Steve
wow... and you know what I saw Elvis at a party last Friday.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Gematria is the best invention ever, because it allows you to make up whatever you want and back it with numbers.

I've never once heard/seen it used in a way that brought a sensible conclusion.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by bendystraw
fix'd

icwhatudidthere
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by bendystraw
Ouch! I think my IQ just dropped.

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Telestar
I like how it says it's God's fault Barack's name sounds sounds like Iraq.

HAHA How many numbers are tied to the rapture of the church!?!

haha Too many, man.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by metalisbest
wow... and you know what I saw Elvis at a party last Friday.

god must have let you see him.
I'm Steve
There was a thing resently the christan group focus on the family did, called a letter from 2012 obamas america, where they basically tell you what will happen during obama presidentcy. It is rather interesting, I am well aware that no one here is going to believe it, and I am not trying to shove it down your throat and say here believe this right now, but they they give specific dates for things. So for the sake of being informed from every angle read it and if by chance this stuff does start happening you will remember that you read it well before, and maybe think to yourself holy crap could this actually be legit?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/files/Focusletter.pdf
I lol'd
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
"BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

BARACK like "IRAQ" huh.gif
HUSSEIN line "Saddam Hussein" huh.gif
OBAMA like "Osama Bin Laden" huh.gif
"

HAHAHAH.
No dipshit. Barack like "thunder" in Hebrew.
Hussein like a common middle eastern last name.
Obama like a name.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

George Walker Bush
3 names, 16 letters. 16 goes down to 2*2*2*2. There are three names in his full name, therefore, take the first three numbers and multiply them together 3*2*2=12. Take the next two numbers and multiply them to that, which gives you 48
48 can be broken down to 6, 2, 2, 2.
Take that first number (6) and put the number of letters in his first (6) and middle name (6) with that and you get 666
OMG
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by bendystraw
I'm not opening a pdf. Somebody check it.

I has no virus (yet), so it's ok!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by bendystraw

here is another link to it
Quote by bendystraw

I opened it... was that a bad idea?
It's got what he said was in it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
if you dont trust the link I am giving you can just type "letter from 2012 obamas america," into yahoo or google and it will come up
Quote by Karvid
George Walker Bush
3 names, 16 letters. 16 goes down to 2*2*2*2. There are three names in his full name, therefore, take the first three numbers and multiply them together 3*2*2=12. Take the next two numbers and multiply them to that, which gives you 48
48 can be broken down to 6, 2, 2, 2.
Take that first number (6) and put the number of letters in his first (6) and middle name (6) with that and you get 666
OMG

. You're a genius man.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 2