*intro*
*verse riff*
*scream*

A little girl held my hand and told me:
Where is my father underneath this starlit sky, in a blown out grave or maybe a pile of ash in disguise. I look forward to seeing that glimpse in his eyes that purifies my heart, the men on the other side look forward to seeing his corpse ripped apart. My heart is slowly becoming filled with sand and my memories are once again blown away as I remember that there is no longer anybody who cares...those pills look so friendly.

Hostile the children seem around me as I put out my hand to embrace their call for help, the little girl wipes away the blood from her sleeve as she lays aside her deceased father only knowing that in her mind next time she'll join the damned.

Self pity and inflamation slowly trinkle from her misplaced eyes and she laughes at herself in the mirror and cuts into her cheeks another smile.

Time to move along, no place to get along, singing softly of this children song.
I'm walking home, it's so fresh and cool on this summer night where I walk myself alone-

A little boy held my hand and told me:
Walking home the streets are filled with so many bodies with familiar faces in these familiar places. My best friend down the road was covered in red, my mother lay asleep on the floor with thirty holes in her chest. I prayed to God and asked if this is what he wanted and in return I found myself dead underneath my own bed. The hatred that plagues my country, the sorrow I felt all around me, the broken dreams...that knife looked so friendly.

The graveyards grow every single day with half adolescent and half grown men all looking forward to a reunion with the ones next to them dead. A boy watches over his fathers grave with a look of vengence on his face and a bullet hole in his head.

The water that runs through the gardens are now stained with red and the streets are littered with the corpses of children who now play among the dead.

Time to move along, no place to get along, singing softly this children song.
I'm walking home, it's so fresh and cool on this summer night
Jesus loves me, this I'm told. For the bible, tells me no. In his prescence I'm, quarantine. In his face I, murdered thee.

*solo*

Fall into my lap tonight I have one more story to tell you my child. A little boy runs through the rain to his home only to find himself triggering a buried mine. A little girl rejoices as the war ends and waits for months and years for her father buried underneath the sand. A wondering mother walks through a vacant garden crying and grieving for her son in heaven. A lonely soldier glances at the ocean thinking of his family far away. Come my children for this is the end let's all hold hands and fade away.

Time to move along, no place to get along, singing softly this children song.
I'm walking home, it's so fresh and cool on this summer night
Jesus loves me, this I know. For the bible, tells me no. In his prescence I'm, quarantine. In his face I, murdered thee.