View poll results: which wah
crybaby ffomr hell
5 28%
zakk wylde wah
5 28%
whippin demon
8 44%
Voters: 18.
Yeah im after a wah and im thinking of getting one of the fallowing...

Dimebag Crybaby from hell:I think that this one wont provide that much wah, but i dont know about this pedal that much.BTW is it like the farther down you step on it more wah it uses or is it only on off?

Dunlop Zakk wylde wah: Im afraid this one will have way to much wah. Same question as above regarding activation

Ibanez Whippin Demon: My friend has it and its decent.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I have a Demon and I think it kicks my friend's crybaby ass. Get the Demon it is a sick wah.

its settings are all adjustable and you can get just the sound you are looking for from it. the pedal is also adjustable so you can have it on a spring to turn it off when you dont put your foot down, or have it stay where you leave it.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
get a vox original crybaby,kirk hammet uses it,and i think all wahs use more wah when u step, less when u let it back up,atleats my 3 do
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Weeping Demon

Weeping
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Ultimate wah thread.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
it all depends on the level of wah your looking for
i like the demons for the nearly endless amount of possibilitys it has but i prefer the feel of a cry baby under my foot
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
If your looking at the big Weeping Demon, with the seperate footswitch and all the adjustable spots, i say go for that one. But I have heard the CFH has a wider sweep than most, and should give you a good amount of wah. Check out a live video of Coheed and Cambria's Ten Speed to get a kind of sample of what it can do.
im trying the weepin demon this friday
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
weeping demon is good i have it, very versatile, can do high gain or cleans if adjusted correctly. zw wah is crap imo, trebly harsh annoying sweep. try them all before deciding and look at the ultimate wah thread
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20