I was thinking about actually contributing a tab of a solo to this site after months of not posting anything. However, I don't know how to tab things out, could someone help me. (no power tab or guitar pro, just regular tabbing)
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
download powertab, it's free. If not, use notepad, lots of dashes, numbers, and no bars longer than 5 inches, or it will look retarded. Look at some other tabs.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
so its all really made how it looks, with dashes and things like that?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
if i download power tab, my anti virus software wont try to delete it will it? its a trusted program im guessing. also, if I download power tab will I only be able to post tabs made in it as power tab or do i convert them somehow?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
You can export it as ascii in guitarpro and then it comes out like a regular tab, i think powertab has the same thing.
k thanks
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^