Greetings, i just sold my ESP guitar, so, I'm getting a half stack, and i want to know which would be better? Line 6 spider 3 150, or Crate Flexwave 120. thanks,
o.o

An actual ESP or an LTD?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I like my Line 6 Spider 3 75W but I have OCD... the ****ing tempo light flicking drove me nuts, I had to sell it
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Neither! You arent going to get much of a half stack for that kind of money. But the spider is definatly the worse amp. Do you really need a half stack? I know 2 other guitar players with cheap halfstacks. They both ask how is it my little 30 watt tube combo with 1 speaker is louder, sounds better and doesnt feedback like theirs does.
Both those amps suck. We'll help you get something better. You don't need a halfstack.

What's you're playing styles?
Budget?
Are you gigging, or need an amp capable of gigging?
Are you willing to go used?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by Tackleberry
Neither! You arent going to get much of a half stack for that kind of money. But the spider is definatly the worse amp. Do you really need a half stack? I know 2 other guitar players with cheap halfstacks. They both ask how is it my little 30 watt tube combo with 1 speaker is louder, sounds better and doesnt feedback like theirs does.

Yes indeed, a tube combo would be a much better choice. Remember that tube wattages sound louder than solid state wattages of the same amount. You'll also be much more satisfied with your tone, and when you want to crank it for a gig or band practice, it'll sound even better.
I had a crate flexwave halfstack and hated it, i spent seriously around $635 for the set up.
So i sold it to go for a tube set up up. Now i have a peavey valveking with two peavey MS cabinets, and i spent the same amount of money.
I have a FW too, and i dont necessarily hate it, but there is better out there...

Tube combo FTW
Quote by AustinLaiho
Greetings, i just sold my ESP guitar, so, I'm getting a half stack, and i want to know which would be better? Line 6 spider 3 150, or Crate Flexwave 120. thanks,

both are junk.
what kinds of music do you play, do you gig/play in a band, and what's your budget
I play metal, and yes i need an amp for gigging, i don't know much about tube amps, please explain. oh, and it was an LTD F400FM.
Jesus christ.... I thought these threads went away....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Jesus christ.... I thought these threads went away....

It's not really a vs. thread, it's him trying to decide on a new amps. Those were the two he was initially looking at.
It def is a vs thread......

Quote by AustinLaiho
I'm getting a half stack, and i want to know which would be better? Line 6 spider 3 150, or Crate Flexwave 120.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
It's not a vs thread anymore now that the collective hivemind of UG has brainwashed him into getting a tube combo lol. Hive ftw
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
It's not a vs thread anymore now that the collective hivemind of UG has brainwashed him into getting a tube combo lol. Hive ftw

Brainwashing for the better.

what's your budget?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120