Ok, so I'm writing a story for my Spanish class. In this story, my fictitious brother is going to be offed by some form of mythical sea creature. I need some good ideas. I thought of the usual mermaids, sirens, giant squid and Jaws (not really). I need some good ideas from the twisted mind of the Pit. How should my brother die at sea?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
By a deadly Sea Hamburger.

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
He jazzercized too much
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
the Leviathan, Scylla, Charybdis....

any Greek or Roman sea monster
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Raped to death by a mermaid!

Aka, Death by snoo-snoo
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Behold CTHULHU

also name of my band......
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by BluMetalPlayer
sponge bob square pants.

Ohh god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
F*cking mudki- nevermind...
"But first...are you...experienced?"

/thread!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Bears

Edit: sea bears

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
id say laviathan, not only is it one of the most epic sounding names and most badass of all sea creatures but it was also the name of an amazing mastadon album
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400