On Halloween, i made 2 masks (one for me and one for a friend) and at first it was just a stupid halloween thing- you need a mask to enter the party. After the party we were a little drunk and decided to scare some friends. After awhile we scared a few friends and started scarign cars at stop signs. This ended up being a lot of fun so now we have started scaring people whenever we feel like it. It started out being just our friends (Last week) and now its getting a little too serious. We're going to random houses, trespassing, knocking on the windows and doing all the scary sh!t you'd see in a movie. We already had cops show up to the house we were getting. (A few nights ago- we ended up hiding under on overpass)

I duno how much trouble we'd get in for this, but its too much fun for me to quit (I know, its really creepy, but we dont plan on ever harming anyone)

Anyone else in the pit have a twisted mind like i do? Or at least done anything like this?

EDIT: the masks look like the one mask from the movie "The Strangers" (the mask that the guy is wearing) Only the ones we have have red stains. I'd put up a pic but: 1. I dont know where my camera is and 2. i duno how :P
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Last edited by Zenith Lead at Nov 5, 2008,
so that was you... to be honest, having a dick as a mask isn't very creative.

but still, you BASTARD!
If you are at windows prepare to be shot.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Zenith Lead
On Halloween, i made 2 masks (one for me and one for a friend) and at first it was just a stupid halloween thing- you need a mask to enter the party. After the party we were a little drunk and decided to scare some friends. After awhile we scared a few friends and started scarign cars at stop signs. This ended up being a lot of fun so now we have started scaring people whenever we feel like it. It started out being just our friends (Last week) and now its getting a little too serious. We're going to random houses, trespassing, knocking on the windows and doing all the scary sh!t you'd see in a movie. We already had cops show up to the house we were getting. (A few nights ago- we ended up hiding under on overpass)

I duno how much trouble we'd get in for this, but its too much fun for me to quit (I know, its really creepy, but we dont plan on ever harming anyone)

Anyone else in the pit have a twisted mind like i do? Or at least done anything like this?

Thats kinda funny but really ****ed up at the same time.

And yeah you could get in serious trouble for it even if you dont harm anyone your still considered a threat.
i thought this thread said horny illegal stuff, doh,

anyway if you did that near my house i would probably have stabbed you in the groin.
How the hell can you scare a car
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
You're a prick.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i doubt you would get in too much trouble because the cops would just view it as kids being kids and take you home with a warning, that is unless the people you scared pressed charges
Quote by mathieupM13

I've done it before. They start pissing anti-freeze everywhere. It's quite messy.

Btw, you can give someone a heart attack if you don't stop.
Quote by mathieupM13

(The people in the car) Sorry, i duno if you're trying to be a smart*** or not.

They stop at the stop sign - We do whatever we think would scare them (running after them, jumping out, etc)
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by mathieupM13

take off the car's wipers when it is raining.
I'm Steve
I scare people I know occasionally but nothing more than a 'boo'.

My cousin used to jump out at me from behind doors and now I'm stupidly susceptible to things jumping out at me. Bah.

But yeah TS you're a meanie, stop it. Or else...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I have to say it's a dick move. There's alot of old people driving who don't respond well to being scared shitless...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by tayroar
If you are at windows prepare to be shot.

seriously this if someone did what you did id shoot them with my gun and if that didnt work id chase them with my machete and brass knuckles
whos got the ****ed up mind now, bitch????
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Oh fuck if something like that happened to me I'd shit bricks and probably concuss whoever it was.

I dunno why, but I'm paranoid about people hanging around my house and it's probably because I woke up one night to find a drug addict trying to get into my house. >_>

And then one night, I left my door open by accident and the neighbours said they saw someone walking around our back yard and jumping over the fence.

Goddamn.
Quote by Zenith Lead

They stop at the stop sign - We do whatever we think would scare them (running after them, jumping out, etc)

Yea, have fun when they look back to see you running after them and then look forward and hit a car, dog, toddle, etc.
Quote by soulflyV
Oh fuck if something like that happened to me I'd shit bricks and probably concuss whoever it was.

I dunno why, but I'm paranoid about people hanging around my house because I woke up one night to find a drug addict trying to get into my house. >_>

And then one night, I left my door open by accident and the neighbours said they saw someone walking around our back yard and jumping over the fence.

Goddamn.

I thought thiat was normal behavious in australia.
Quote by Kensai
I have to say it's a dick move. There's alot of old people driving who don't respond well to being scared shitless...

Kensai speaks the truth once again.

How would you feel if one of your acts put someone in harm's way? such as a car accident?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Kensai speaks the truth once again.

How would you feel if one of your acts put someone in harm's way? such as a car accident?

Well then i guess its a good thing we dont scare cars anymore huh? Or at least we havent since Halloween.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead
Well then i guess its a good thing we dont scare cars anymore huh? Or at least we havent since Halloween.

Still doesn't subtract much from your asshattery...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Zenith Lead

Halloween was how many days ago?

Quote by soulflyV
They weren't aboriginals.

Oh I see
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Still doesn't subtract much from your asshattery...

i can live with that.

if i get shot in the face from this, the first thing i'll do is come tell the pit. "hey remember how i said i was scaring people? I got shot!! Wierd i know! Has Anybody else been shot?"
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead

Yeah scaring people at their houses is a bad idea. It is like in fight club when they were running around in ski masks blowing shit up people aren't gonna think as the first reaction. It's just kids having fun. When scared people are irrational and want to kill what they fear.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Kensai
Halloween was how many days ago? :

almost a week. this problem has evolved quickly.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by tayroar
Yeah scaring people at their houses is a bad idea. It is like in fight club when they were running around in ski masks blowing shit up people aren't gonna think as the first reaction. It's just kids having fun. When scared people are irrational and want to kill what they fear.

Especially since im not a kid.

(sorry if there is a double post now)
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Tedward
TS should film one of these escapades

that'd be hilarious. YOUTUBE!!! :P i'll think about it. Tomorrow the friend who has the other mask is helpin out to scare his girl friend, only he'll be on the inside of the hosue with her. Record?
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews