o im getting my wisdon teeth removed tomorrow, im not afraid of the surgery or anything tho,

the problem is i had a weekend planned that involved me, my friends, and a lot of alcohol (actually mainly just beer for me (if that helps))

So my question is, am i allowed to drink after they get pulled? im not talking about right after but like 30 hours after?

Thnx in Advance
Banquo?

X
You could, but the painkillers they give you won't have any effect if you drink plus alcohol in the wounds = probably not fun/good. Don't do it, you have all your life to drink.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Hey, here's an idea!

Don't drink!

why the **** would i do that? thats wasting a perfectly good weekend. plus theres this show at the elks hall (a little place that us underground punk and metal kids go to have an awesome times with awesome live music) and we always go and drink and have an awesome time
Banquo?

X
just do it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
You're going to feel like absolute shit for over a week. You won't even want to drink, let alone hang out with anyone.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
When I had mine out the day before Thanksgiving they said it'd be about a week before they felt alright to eat normally. By the next day I was eating turkey and didn't need the pain meds (though I still took care of em and ate my antibiotics).

When they discharge you they'll give you a little syringe looking thing to squrit water into the holes to clean em out (they'll tell you to use saltwater and give you the amounts to use). Just make sure you clean em out afterwards and you should be fine, just make sure not to mix it with the painkillers/antibiotics.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Don't drink. With the painkillers and all the blood in your mouth, you're not going to want to drink anything at all (plus it would be bad for you since you'll be on those painkillers). I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few years back and it wasn't so much fun for the first couple of days.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Well if you do drink do not mix in the painkillers.

I know when I got all four of mine taken out I couldn't open my mouth more than an inch or so for about 4 days, so whatever you drink you'll need to use a straw. Also, I wouldn't be concerned about the alcohol getting in the wounds, the fact that they are in your mouth and covered in mucus only keeps the alcohol from actually getting into the wound.

I think the only real problem with drinking would be the blood loss during surgery. So the question remains: Are you a bleeder?
I wouldn't drink for a while after, painkillers + alcohol = you on the floor most likely
Just smoke some fine grass
ohai little sig.
Quote by whitetiger4000
why the **** would i do that? thats wasting a perfectly good weekend. plus theres this show at the elks hall (a little place that us underground punk and metal kids go to have an awesome times with awesome live music) and we always go and drink and have an awesome time

Sweet, dude! Is it awesome?
move your appointment to monday...
Get out of school or work

Problem Solved
Gear
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Super Champ XD
Line 6 Pod XT
Crate GTD15R
I had mine pulled about a year ago. Are you going general or local anesthetic?
Take your codine and eat cold stuff... mine were really deep rooted and it was impossible for me to open my mouth wide enough, so I had to use a t-spoon instead of a normal spoon for eating

Drinking's intirely up to you, if you feel up for it go ahead.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Actually drinking from a straw could be detrimental. Any suction in the mouth (insert blowjob joke here) can cause the wounds to rupture, especially in the first week. Be very carefull if you smoke or use a straw. I've never experienced it, but I'm told dry socket (when you pull those wounds open) is some of the most excrutiating pain you can ever experience in life.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Demonikk
I wouldn't drink for a while after, painkillers + alcohol = you on the floor most likely
Just smoke some fine grass

really? cause i heard that that was worse than drinkin and it might get infected if i do.

Quote by SlashYourFug
Sweet, dude! Is it awesome?

**** yea, you have no idea
Banquo?

X
Quote by whitetiger4000
o im getting my wisdon teeth removed tomorrow, im not afraid of the surgery or anything tho,

the problem is i had a weekend planned that involved me, my friends, and a lot of alcohol (actually mainly just beer for me (if that helps))

So my question is, am i allowed to drink after they get pulled? im not talking about right after but like 30 hours after?

Thnx in Advance

Lucky..I am. And it makes everything SO much more difficult

edit: oh, and reschedule the appointment perhaps?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
you'll be so ****ed up on the painkillers you wont need to drink
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
The carbonation in beer will probably sting. Having anything harsher than water or warm milk was bad enough for me when I had four of mine removed.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
i drank the next night i believe. they tell you not to drink because its just a higher risk of getting an infection
Quote by Garou1911
Actually drinking from a straw could be detrimental. Any suction in the mouth (insert blowjob joke here) can cause the wounds to rupture, especially in the first week. Be very carefull if you smoke or use a straw. I've never experienced it, but I'm told dry socket (when you pull those wounds open) is some of the most excrutiating pain you can ever experience in life.

Oh yeah I forgot about that...god I hope the TS reads this ^^^
Quote by whitetiger4000

Thnx in Advance

no dont

cause narcotics and alcohol can induce comas in some, while others may remain uneffected by the combination.

it's like trying E for the first time, you don't know wether or not you're allergic to MDMA, so if you are, you're ****ed. so basically, just don't.

wait until you're off the painkillers, then drink your ass off.

or your could... just get rid of your painkillers... by... doing something like mailing them to someone....
i'll give you a hint, his username rhymes with "creamtheater one one one"