Built this guitar over the summer.
The body is plated with copper leaf. It looks awesome.
Pickups are a GFS Dream 180 in the neck, GFS Power Rails in the bridge position.
Coil split for both pups.
I had it laquered and set up at a local guitar shop.

See pictures:

I can post more pictures/information upon request.

Asking price is $600.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
copper as in...real copper? how much does it weigh?!? lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
its copper foil, so it weighs as much as a normal guitar
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
The neck is fine for my hands, I don't know the actual diameter but I could measure it.

I would say its best pro is its versatility. With the neck pickup you've got great cleans which break up really nicely (at least with my amp) and which distort well with overdrive. The bridge pup has a really good distorted sound; I can go from stuff like AC/DC and ZZ Top to really heavy metal with no problem. Lighter distortion, again, is covered by the neck pup.
Coil split you've got even more options: the bridge split is pretty twangy, good for 50's stuff. I don't really play music like that often, but it sounds right to me. The neck split it a bit less saturated and sounds better with chords.
Overall I can really get any sound I want from the guitar.

Cons: Intonation is a bit iffy around frets 22-24. Not noticable, but with a tuner it shows a difference. I think it went off a bit when I changed string gauges without resetting it but anyway. The sustain is a bit lacking when clean. And the G-string could be more stable.
hmm well i play in drop A how would the neck hold up to my playing
and i would put a khaler (i think thats how its spelled) on it with locking mech i play very heavy drop A heavy would i be able to install one of those on that guitar? i use 14 gauge strings i dont want to be warping necks lol
I'm not sure about drop A. Lowest I've gone is drop C.
As for installing the khaler, I'm not sure either. If you know how to do it it would probably be fine, but the finish is fairly delicate.
d'bump.
Quote by DrappedInBlack
hmm well i play in drop A how would the neck hold up to my playing
and i would put a khaler (i think thats how its spelled) on it with locking mech i play very heavy drop A heavy would i be able to install one of those on that guitar? i use 14 gauge strings i dont want to be warping necks lol

whoaa....i wouldnt say this guitar is for that..go get urself a 7/8 string...and 14 gauge..man i only ever used 58-13 and they work fine...even on a ZR trem in drop F sharp :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
bump, anyone?