Page 1 of 2
Yeah, I saw that on the news this morning. Apparently the russians are pretty pissed.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Apparently the russians are pretty pissed.

angry russians? never heard of such a thing...
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
alright obama, let's see if we picked the right one.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Russia blows. some of the People in russia are cool. But The politicians, not so much.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Russia have every right to defend themselves. I dont see how Obama can justify having sites in Poland if he is for 'change'
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I wonder, why would Russia wait to do this? Did they just not like Obama or what?

Russia hates the US.

Quite frankly I'm waiting for the package with the epidemic to kill us all to come as an import in NYC... I take so much pride in being Russian

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
In Soviet Russia, president elects you!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Oh, goody! A chance for the world to see how horrible and inexperienced a leader Barrack Obama is!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
The problem is the same with any president. They are only allowed to maintain their presidency as long as "they" allow it. (they = illuminati, secret societies etc) look at JFk, arguably was one of the best Presidents of history but was whacked for handling a couple things wrong. Obama is an easy choice for "them" because being the first African American they have a fall guy who won't be of to much surprise if he screws up and gets whacked. Obama better hope he performs immaculately, or I can predict that our future pres isn't Obama but Biden.
Russia - can go f*ck itself.
Palestine - keep supporting Israel, encourage more peace talks and nonviolence.
North Korea - stop sending them food. They starve, overthrow the government and destroy nukes, they get food again.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by tugboat
Russia hates the US.

Quite frankly I'm waiting for the package with the epidemic to kill us all to come as an import in NYC... I take so much pride in being Russian

Well I realize that, but the question I have is:

Why did they pick NOW to announce this? Was it because Obama got elected or do you think it was just a coincidence?
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Why did they pick NOW to announce this? Was it because Obama got elected or do you think it was just a coincidence?

Of course it is. They have people who are paid a ton of money to just sit around and think up sh*t like that. There's pretty much a reason behind the timing of anything any government does.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by Guitarfreak777

they are sending a message to the new leader (whoever it was) that they arent gonna take his shit
Aww come on guys. UG is based in Russia
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by tugboat
Russia hates the US.

Yeah I am ashamed I am not Russian. If I was I could proudly be a member of one of the most bloodthirsty, murderous nations of all time. Mass-genocide, gulags and supporting terrorism ftw!
Quote by captivate

When in need of escaping justice and allowing corruption then Russia is the only real choice. How else would thousands of illegal tabs be allowed on the internet?
Quote by Caparisoner

they are sending a message to the new leader (whoever it was) that they arent gonna take his shit

It just strikes me as odd that they announce it before he's even sworn in, but that's just me.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Because now it's like, the war is wrapping down (of course depending upon what obama really wants to do) and after eight years of GWB, I'm sure "change" is scary/a chance for Russia to do somethin'. To make an impact.

We're not really loved in terms of 'the world'

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Is it just me, or would a lot of things be improved if I just moved to the U.K? Is it any better over there? I don't hear too much about people hating you guys...tis the accents i bet.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Guitarfreak777
It just strikes me as odd that they announce it before he's even sworn in, but that's just me.

Applying political pressure during a leadership transition makes their decision making less effective. It's a great strategy because for the next couple months there's going to be a certain level of disarray in the White House while the old leadership clears out and the new one takes it's place. Not to mention this is at a time when we have so many problems (the economy, Iraq, Afganistan, the national deficit, etc) that announcing somthing like that now puts huge pressure on Obama. They're doing it to send a message and gauge how he handles it. It's a big chess match.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by captivate

I forgot that! We should start a protest on UG to try and encourage Russia to chill out! Russia should listen to their own if not anyone else.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
When in need of escaping justice and allowing corruption then Russia is the only real choice. How else would thousands of illegal tabs be allowed on the internet?

Tabs are not illegal(imo), I don't know why America thinks they are. They are loosely based interpretations of songs.(as a lot of them are wrong)

*edit*

Very nice explanition Garou1911, thanks.
I think they have a right to feel threatened...

Does the news ever give misleading stories? I think not.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Caparisoner
Russia have every right to defend themselves. I dont see how Obama can justify having sites in Poland if he is for 'change'

So the total annihilation of Poland means nothing?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by angus is god

The sites in Poland have next to nothing to do with the defence of Poland - they're there to intercept Russia's long range missiles. If Russia wanted Poland they just roll 4000 tanks over the border. Then when they get there they'll find that there are no Poles there at all anyway because they're all here in the UK.
Quote by captivate

Oh My God!

This is the solution!

We will have the Admins and site runny people (I don't know the word) to tell their government not to **** with the U.S. because we make up a large percentage of their website and it would **** with the entire economy. (they can figure out how)
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by angus is god

Hell no. Didn't matter in 1939, doesn't matter now

(joking )
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by angus is god

I really doubt that would actually happen.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I wish we could all just get along.

War makes dudetheman a saaaaaaddddd panda.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
I wish we could all just get along.

War makes dudetheman a saaaaaaddddd panda.

you're a panda?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
you're a panda?

Wait.....

Oh god.....what have I done?!?!?!

*dives into bomb shelter*
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Wait.....

Oh god.....what have I done?!?!?!

*dives into bomb shelter*

I'm so confused
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
These events are only the beginning of many that will test Obama. Now lets see how hell stand to the challenge...
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah I am ashamed I am not Russian. If I was I could proudly be a member of one of the most bloodthirsty, murderous nations of all time. Mass-genocide, gulags and supporting terrorism ftw!

you are dude!
Page 1 of 2