They're all ridiculously overpriced. The only one really worth getting is the phaser, and I honestly don't think I've ever heard Eddie use a wah.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I should just get a basic Dunlop wah, Boss phase and Boss flanger then? And ya, I am almost positive Eddie didn't use a wah.
and im also almost positive eddie has never used a wah, and if he did, it was only for one song, or... when he was with Van Hagar.

The Flanger is really good, not sure about the phaser tho
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
No, you'd want to get a Dunlop 535Q or a Vox V847 wah depending on what you play, an EHX Small Stone Phaser, and an EHX Electric Mistress for a flanger.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by bjovi400
and im also almost positive eddie has never used a wah, and if he did, it was only for one song, or... when he was with Van Hagar.

The Flanger is really good, not sure about the phaser tho

Not that it really matters, but Eddie sometimes uses the wah for little verse lead bits on the Van Hagar songs "Poundcake" and "Standing On Top of The World". Why he needed a signature wah to play about eight bars of licks, I don't know.

The pedals....they are all good, in as much as doing what they are supposed to do. However, they are all waaayyyyy overpriced, and you're way better off getting the "generic" version of each pedal and shopping around a bit, unless you really want that Frankenstein artwork they have on them. (Which would be really lame, that's Eddie's style and it's too recognizable to be anyone else's.)
'Cause I have done it before and I will do it some more....