Page 1 of 2
...The story begins with me getting home from school at 2:30PM, and I let myself in the front door, and I walk through to the back of my house to find my back door/window smashed, glass everywhere! Wondering what was a rye, I called my dad, and he told him, and he said that the house must have been broken into and he was on his way home.

So I went upstairs to check what was aloof, and discovered that all of my mom's jewellery had been stolen, along with a couple hundred bucks from my room, my jewellery, a ps2, xbox 360 games, guitars, amp, a shitload of other stuff, you know, all that jazz. Easily upwards of $10 000 worth of valuables had been taken.

I'm not one to worry about valuables, but when something like this happens to you there is an inherent violation that you feel, like the perpetrators have invaded your life in an intimate way and it's really an unsettling feeling.

More than anything I'm upset because, a few years ago I went on a trip to Italy with my grandmother because she had leukemia and so she wanted me to have some last memories with her, and on that trip she bought me 2 necklaces, each worth over 300 euros as a birthday present and christmas present (because she wouldn't be around for either) and those both got stolen today which is pretty upsetting, hopefully it will carry somekind of ancient indian burial ground curse on it? Also all the jewellery she gave my mom and that to have after she was gone, etc, like seriously a lot of shit.

Anyways, it's really a pain in the ass more than anything, and the fact that there are people that will go into other peoples houses and take their stuff is really disgusting and it's hard to believe that some people's vision of reality is so skewed that they believe this to be acceptable behaviour. I think it's one thing to steal from a massive corporation like a wal mart, and a completely different thing to steal from someone else, who is in the exact same human position as you; really disturbing.

Crime's like this are more cowardly than anything. When someone is too much of a pussy to live life like everyone else, and they take the pathetic way out and go and steal from other people that aren't afraid to struggle and work for their earnings.

tl;dr my shit got jacked, i'm all sentimental, people are fucked
Anyways, just disgusting. Opinions, experiences?
Who's with me for going batman on these guys?
Last edited by tona_107 at Nov 5, 2008,
Aw, man I'm sorry

I really can't understand why people would do shit like this. I'd rant blah blah blah worth of the individual but I'm sure you got that by now

Good luck... :'(

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
How the heck did they get away with taking so much stuff? I mean that's a lot of stuff to be carrying out.

Hm.... sorry though.

My Mum's jewellery was stolen when people broke into our house years ago.

She only got like maybe 20% of the money it was worth from the insurance. Pathetic.

My bag was also stolen a few months ago. £900 worth of stuff gone then.

Good stuff.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Nov 5, 2008,
I really can't understand how people can live with themselves after taking other people's valuables.
DUDE! Between the all the sentimentals and your guitar shit id be PISSED. Remember bro its almost always some1 who knows the family.
I was waiting for you to finish that sentence with penis. You failed to deliver.

Seriously though, that's TERRIBLE. I would probably cut off my nutsack if someone stole all of that valuable stuff.
stealing is bad, mmkay
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by tona_107
...The story begins with me getting home from school at 2:30PM, and I let myself in the front door, and I walk through to the back of my house to find my back door/window smashed, glass everywhere! Wondering what was a rye, I called my dad, and he told him, and he said that the house must have been broken into and he was on his way home.

So I went upstairs to check what was aloof, and discovered that all of my mom's jewellery had been stolen, along with a couple hundred bucks from my room, my jewellery, a ps2, xbox 360 games, guitars, amp, a shitload of other stuff, you know, all that jazz. Easily upwards of $10 000 worth of valuables had been taken.

I'm not one to worry about valuables, but when something like this happens to you there is an inherent violation that you feel, like the perpetrators have invaded your life in an intimate way and it's really an unsettling feeling.

More than anything I'm upset because, a few years ago I went on a trip to Italy with my grandmother because she had leukemia and so she wanted me to have some last memories with her, and on that trip she bought me 2 necklaces, each worth over 300 euros as a birthday present and christmas present (because she wouldn't be around for either) and those both got stolen today which is pretty upsetting, hopefully it will carry somekind of ancient indian burial ground curse on it? Also all the jewellery she gave my mom and that to have after she was gone, etc, like seriously a lot of shit.

Anyways, it's really a pain in the ass more than anything, and the fact that there are people that will go into other peoples houses and take their stuff is really disgusting and it's hard to believe that some people's vision of reality is so skewed that they believe this to be acceptable behaviour. I think it's one thing to steal from a massive corporation like a wal mart, and a completely different thing to steal from someone else, who is in the exact same human position as you; really disturbing.

Crime's like this are more cowardly than anything. When someone is too much of a pussy to live life like everyone else, and they take the pathetic way out and go and steal from other people that aren't afraid to struggle and work for their earnings.

It's awry, not a rye
Quote by Guitar Skater
screw batman, go HULK on their asses

screw Hulk, go Chuck Norris on em! Id be mad too! hope you find out who it is, and I hope they rot in jail.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
try and find their asses and beat shit down

thats what i would do at least
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
I was never one to steal from anyone, but I do agree that your situation is much worse than taking a candy bar from a billion dollar corperation.
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Quote by slap-a-bass
cuz they are rich

and the n00bs that see others Youtube vids get jealous.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
My brothers' stoner friend spent the night at my house last year. I awake in the morning to find that my PS2 with San Andreas already inside it has been stolen. I didn't even play it that much, it's just the fact that it was mine that I bought with my own cash and that dickless piece of shit took it after we provided him with hospitality. Well, I took my brothers phone and called this kid and I pretended to be my brother. I asked him to meet me at the corners by my house and we'd go for a burn ride. Sure enough he showed up... you won't believe how relieving it feels to take a baseball bat to someones face. I made sure he saw it coming too. Hopefully he's dead now. I haven't seen him since. Didn't get my PS2 back either. Oh well.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
That really sucks man, hopefully your insurance doesn't **** you and the police catch those douche bags.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
How the heck did they get away with taking so much stuff? I mean that's a lot of stuff to be carrying out.

Hm.... sorry though.

She only got like maybe 20% of the money it was worth from the insurance. Pathetic.

Good stuff.

I know it's really ridiculous, especially cause i live in a nice neighbourhood and that. I figure they had a few people and were in and out in about 10 minutes.
My house backs onto a plaza, and I think that they went into the plaza, jumped the fence, and just threw stuff into a van .

Anyways, the fucked part is that people have tried to steal my cars 3 times in the last few months.
So sorry dude

If anyone stole my ibanez I would kill them.....possibly literally kill them. I worked my ass off to earn it so yeah.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by tona_107

"Awry?" A rye:
You're*
these are the people who dont get enough thrill from downloading music from limewire.

on a serious note that sucks check local pawn shops and criags list and u might find out who took ur stuff
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by tona_107
I know it's really ridiculous, especially cause i live in a nice neighbourhood and that. I figure they had a few people and were in and out in about 10 minutes.
My house backs onto a plaza, and I think that they went into the plaza, jumped the fence, and just threw stuff into a van .

Anyways, the fucked part is that people have tried to steal my cars 3 times in the last few months.

Deary me.

I hope you somehow manage to find out who did it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Sorry 'bout that.

I thought you found your parents going at it when I read the title.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Hm.... sorry though.

Good stuff.

I remember that thread. Shit... People suck. In my GYM some days ago a guy's Laptop got stolen. And one month ago a windbreaker of mine got stolen. When I asked the GYM owner if someone found a coat, he told me that they even steal the bulbs of the bathroom, and the toilette paper. Why the hell people steal toilette paper?
People suck .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I always think about stuff like this. Like if someone broke into your house and wanted your guitars, would you say that they are expensive or cheap(giving that they are worth something and you care about them)?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Deary me.

I hope you somehow manage to find out who did it.

I'm sure I won't! haha.
Anyways the idiots didn't even know what they were doing, they couldn't jimmy the door after trying in three places, and so they had to go find a rock and smash my window to get in. And although they took pretty much everything, they left one of my mom's like 2000 dollar bracelets? haha, although they did manage to steal MUCH more valuable/expensive things.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I was waiting for you to finish that sentence with penis. You failed to deliver.

Seriously though, that's TERRIBLE. I would probably cut off my nutsack if someone stole all of that valuable stuff.

but ur title says ur a girl!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by urik
I remember that thread. Shit... People suck. In my GYM some days ago a guy's Laptop got stolen. And one month ago a windbreaker of mine got stolen. When I asked the GYM owner if someone found a coat, he told me that they even steal the bulbs of the bathroom, and the toilette paper. Why the hell people steal toilette paper?
People suck .

People do indeed suck.

Deary me.

I'd understand the stealing of cheaper things like toilet paper of mini-sized shampoo or ketchup and whatnot because ehhh student is as student does.

But a laptop? A coat? Jewellery?

You don't need to take these from anybody.
Quote by SteveHouse
damn that was your house i stole from???

oh and i stole your psp, you took a bat to that kids face for no reason
Quote by GuitarMusic4894
How come UG members keep getting robbed?

Yea seriously...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GuitarMusic4894
How come UG members keep getting robbed?

ssshhhhhhh.....

But seriously that sucks......

I'm not gonna lie I have stolen shit before (not break into a house, more like know they have a party and steal his PA system.) But when someone breaks into a STRANGERS house and steals ALL their valuables.....thats low.
Check daily on your local for sale ads, newspapers, websites the whole shabang, sorry that happened to it always sucks even if its just little things that mean a lot.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by guitarded8one
ssshhhhhhh.....

But seriously that sucks......

I'm not gonna lie I have stolen shit before (not break into a house, more like know they have a party and steal his PA system.) But when someone breaks into a STRANGERS house and steals ALL their valuables.....thats low.

you've stolen a pa system?..
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
So sorry dude

If anyone stole my ibanez I would kill them.....possibly literally kill them. I worked my ass off to earn it so yeah.

well said, nice choice in guitars and we have the same birthday
Quote by tona_107

awry

Grammar nazism aside, that all sucks. Did any of your neighbors see anything?

Quote by AthenasGhost
you've stolen a pa system?..

1. get a shirt with a white skull on it
2pimp out a car with armor
3get a gun and dont talk be all mysterious and cool
4. rape
I think I might have a way, if you ever wrote down or remembered your xbox 360's serial number.

You could ring up microsoft and see if it's possible to track it down. Or maybe even the last IP address your xbox live account was played from.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, especially all the jewelry
Page 1 of 2