I loved Sphere and Jurassic Park....the books.

Poor man was forced to write The Lost World:Jurassic Park.

RIP
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I was depressed when I read the New York Times article. He was an amazing writer.
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
Great author. The Andromeda Strain was excellent, along with Sphere, Jurassic Park, and The Terminal Man.

(That's all I read)
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Man, He was awesome. If you like his older stuff read Next by him. It is ****ing amazing.
Damn, RIP. Loved his books in my younger days.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
there have been several threads about him.

i love his books. ive read almost all of them, and i havent found one that i didnt like.
Quote by mikiedaman
didn't he write Airframe?

He did.

Man, I quite enjoyed his books.
last book of his that i read was State of Fear.

it was really good. i finished it in about 3 days while i was on vacation this summer. i always found that his books were the kind that i didnt want to put down. i finished most within a week. some, like Sphere and Jurassic Park i finished in less than 2 days.
Man Airframe was one of the things that convinced me to go into Aeronautics. I had no idea he was battling cancer. At least he's at peace now.
The world has truely lost a genius. I love his writing. Especially Prey and Jurassic Park.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by daytripper75
there have been several threads about him.

i love his books. ive read almost all of them, and i havent found one that i didnt like.

I saw the other one a while after I made this one.I used the searchbar but nothing came up because they misspelled his last name.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Damn, good author, I haven't read much of his stuff, but I read Prey a couple of years ago and REALLY enjoyed it at the time.
I loved the Jurassic Park movies, RIP Mike.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Nov 6, 2008,
He was truly a gifted writer and my favorite author.

RIP Michael Crichton
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day

The Cancersaurus got him!

sorry RIP
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.