Yeah, so my brother bought himself an iPhone, so he's giving his iPod mini to me. It's a 4-gig.

My qustion is, approx. how much time of music does that hold? Cause I have well over 4000 songs in my music library, I think it's a little more than 10 days worth of music.
four gig should hold about 600 at a decent bitrate 1200 if you use shitty 128 k/s mp3s.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by original=punk
Yeah, so my brother bought himself an iPhone, so he's giving his iPod mini to me. It's a 4-gig.

My qustion is, approx. how much time of music does that hold?
Cause I have well over 4000 songs in my music library, I think it's a little more than 10 days worth of music.

4 gigs worth.
You're*
Quote by sixstringsteve
You won't fit it all.

That's what she said!

Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
your poor library
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

take those 4k songs and bring it down to the ones you will actually listen to... not the sissy ones your sister put on there cause you share the comp or ones you got from you friend in some huge music exchange..
Quote by ehlert99
take those 4k songs and bring it down to the ones you will actually listen to... not the sissy ones your sister put on there cause you share the comp or ones you got from you friend in some huge music exchange..

nope, that's all of my own personal music that I listen to on a regular basis. I will have to whittle it down considerably. But I have to be sure I don't lean to heavily on one genre. gotta evenly balance out all of it.

This is gonan be hard.
Quote by original=punk
nope, that's all of my own personal music that I listen to on a regular basis. I will have to whittle it down considerably. But I have to be sure I don't lean to heavily on one genre. gotta evenly balance out all of it.

This is gonan be hard.

my mp3 collection is about 5 times the size of yours and I have a 2 GB mp3 player I don't have any problems since I switch stuff out regularly.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm