Page 1 of 2
Recently, for some odd reason me and my friends have been really broish. We put bro into every word. It's Brodiculous. You know a bro when you see one, they are really "chill" and talk in a fairly deep soothing voice. Usually they can be found out on the "quad" playing ultimate frisbee, smokin' the ganj' or listening to Dave Mathew's Band Godspeed You! Black Emperor and other "chill" broish bands. They usually refer to each other as "Brosef" and are usually Bromosexual. It seems like they are gay but really they are not their just showing some "bro love".

So have any of you UGers seen "bros" around, if so tell some stories or enlighten me with some brosome words which have bro in them. Just be chill man s'cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8
come chill at my place and play some Wii brosef.

EDIT: You have to talk like a bro in this thread man, be chill. Even if you're gonna lock it just be chill man, no hard feelings.
Last edited by SpelChek at Nov 5, 2008,
DONT TASE ME BRO!!!!!!!! dont tell the cops that
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Beakwithteeth
GSYBE are "broish"? News to me.

yeah GSY!BE are totally chill and broish man. Ever seen Pineapple Express? If not don't ask bro.
Me and my friend walk around campus all the time making fun of bros.
We intentionally throw "bro" between almost every word.
....... i think im a bro...
Everything you said describes me (except the music. I usually listen to whatever comes up)
And i usually end up calling my friends bro. "Hey whats up, bro?" then someone who is not good friends with me- "Hey whats up man?"
Or maybe im a dirty granola
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Do they have a song in that or something? Do they have a song under 15 minutes? I am sure confused. Bro...

Well bro, the main dude whos kind of a bro was smokin' tha ganj' bein chill n all. He goes to his Girlfriend Brosefina's place and says something along the lines of, "It's gonna suck when you're in collage you're just gonna want to smoke weed, play ultimate frisbee and listen to GSY!BE." At that moment me and my bros finally realized what those people we so often heard about and saw were.
BROS
Quote by SpelChek
Well bro, the main dude whos kind of a bro was smokin' tha ganj' bein chill n all. He goes to his Girlfriend Brosefina's place and says something along the lines of, "It's gonna suck when you're in collage you're just gonna want to smoke weed, play ultimate frisbee and listen to GSY!BE." At that moment me and my bros finally realized what those people we so often heard about and saw were.
BROS

Oh cool. Um, bro.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Last edited by gunners fan at Nov 5, 2008,
I paused my Jack Johnson to watch the video...
Does this mean I'm gonna get bro raped?
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
My brother bought my Dad a Jack Johnson CD for Christmas...............................Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Do you bros all actually pronounce it brew, bra, or bro
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
You pronounce it, "BRAAAAH!!" similar to the article of clothing.
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Quote by brandon369852
I like "mayne." What's up mayne? or G.

Hahaha. thats weird cuz i actually started saying "mayne" again today :P

Just jockin on them haters, mayne!!!!!
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by gunners fan

not that kind of bro, fucktard.

bros rule my college campus. its like a terrible STD that wears backwards baseball caps and listens to dave matthews.
It's not my fault if I imagine them all soapy and wet!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by xtheblackoutx
not that kind of bro, fucktard.

bros rule my college campus. its like a terrible STD that wears backwards baseball caps and listens to dave matthews.

Did you follow the URL as well?

btw, your the fucktard!

lol I'm just messin' with ya!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Did you follow the URL as well?

btw, your the fucktard!

lol I'm just messin' with ya!

hey hey, lets chill here. I know you say you're messin bro, but spooning leads to forkin you know? and we dont need fighting in the bro-hut.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Quote by Zenith Lead
hey hey, lets chill here. I know you say you're messin bro, but spooning leads to forkin you know? and we dont need fighting in the bro-hut.

Yeah bros, let's calm it down a shade here. Let's turn our hats backwards, pump our Dave Matthews, and circle jerk our way to peace and brolicious happiness.

▲ ▲

Quote by Zenith Lead

Hey, do you mind if I join in? We could talk about Jack Johnson, listen to Dane Cook, put on Axe, and play Gamecube with our pants off.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SpelChek
Recently, for some odd reason me and my friends have been really broish. We put bro into every word. It's Brodiculous. You know a bro when you see one, they are really "chill" and talk in a fairly deep soothing voice. Usually they can be found out on the "quad" playing ultimate frisbee, smokin' the ganj' or listening to Dave Mathew's Band Godspeed You! Black Emperor and other "chill" broish bands. They usually refer to each other as "Brosef" and are usually Bromosexual. It seems like they are gay but really they are not their just showing some "bro love".

So have any of you UGers seen "bros" around, if so tell some stories or enlighten me with some brosome words which have bro in them. Just be chill man s'cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8
come chill at my place and play some Wii brosef.

EDIT: You have to talk like a bro in this thread man, be chill. Even if you're gonna lock it just be chill man, no hard feelings.

Dammmmmit!! I wuz gonna post that
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Hey, do you mind if I join in? We could talk about Jack Johnson, listen to Dane Cook, put on Axe, and play Gamecube with our pants off.

What shall we play my main brosefisef? But I think Jack Johnson is a pretty cool bro....... *FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP*

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
What shall we play? But I think Jack Johnson is a pretty cool guy....... *FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP*
Bro, we can play whatever you want. Everything's good about Gamecube, I mean, it is a cube and you can play games on it after all.

Page 1 of 2