I am nowhere near high enough to watch that.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by TimboSlice
Yea I was under the impression that you meant good weird too.

That's a shame.

No I mean weird.

I think the Sopor Aeternus chick/guy is pretty messed up. Especially since they're in their 50's; it's just really weird.

I dunno, the weirdest musician i know of is probably Buckethead...that guys weird
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by saxaxe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gma5IUNMTn0
weirder than everything else.

No! Not that again! I had nightmares because of that
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Wax Mannequin
"Wax Mannequin has been here for something like one hundred centuries, but right now, Wax Mannequin is the only knife-face. He is the fighter. He is roses out of his skin that bleed him as he pulls. But most important, he is music of the biggest fight style. It’s where you punch and slice your own dying stuff into fresh, ripe meats for selling and sharing. It’s where you give everything you had for an instant in his arms. Because he can seriously change the way you feel inside.

Do you know the painting that you see on some greeting cards where all of the animals are sitting together, stoic and proud in the forest, and there in the background, rising in the sky, it's the earth? You have to ask “why aren't the animals trying to fight and eat each other? They are ****ing enemies!” and “why is the earth rising into the sky? If the earth is in the sky, then where the **** are we?” That shit is Wax Mannequin. Kind of lame... but so important and gripping."
Quote by one vision
Frank Zappa was wierd, but an awesome wierd.

I was coming into this thread ready to mention him.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by patchx
Wax Mannequin
"Wax Mannequin has been here for something like one hundred centuries, but right now, Wax Mannequin is the only knife-face. He is the fighter. He is roses out of his skin that bleed him as he pulls. But most important, he is music of the biggest fight style. It’s where you punch and slice your own dying stuff into fresh, ripe meats for selling and sharing. It’s where you give everything you had for an instant in his arms. Because he can seriously change the way you feel inside.

Do you know the painting that you see on some greeting cards where all of the animals are sitting together, stoic and proud in the forest, and there in the background, rising in the sky, it's the earth? You have to ask “why aren't the animals trying to fight and eat each other? They are ****ing enemies!” and “why is the earth rising into the sky? If the earth is in the sky, then where the **** are we?” That shit is Wax Mannequin. Kind of lame... but so important and gripping."

I just checked that guy out and he's pretty good
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by idoitforthelulz
i think the weirdest will always be buckethead. he was inspired by the smell of Dog Sh*t

Until I read about that I always thought Buckethead was being weird for a kind of gimmick to set him apart, but the dog poop inspiration totally obliterated that theory.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by CFH82
I just checked that guy out and he's pretty good

i love him but he's a weird dude. he sings songs about animals and robots and bryan adams.

at live shows he tapes roses to his chest and rips them off and throws them into the audience between songs.
Thou darest not speak ill of Wesley Willis!
I whipped, Superman's aaaaaaayyssss.
Last edited by TimboSlice at Nov 5, 2008,
i dunno if these ar weird, or bad, or both
hannah montana
jonas brothers
and ofcourse, the biggest country bum ever...
BILLY RAY CYRYS
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by frottage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TQXfqB40fk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopor_Aeternus

Pretty weird if you ask me, but the music is awesome. I added it (him, her?) on myspace, and it seems like a douche, but I still love the music.

If you look at the pics in the video, those are of the person. It's pretty messed up.

Are you talking about your custom user title?
Quote by patchx
Wax Mannequin

Do you know the painting that you see on some greeting cards where all of the animals are sitting together, stoic and proud in the forest, and there in the background, rising in the sky, it's the earth? You have to ask “why aren't the animals trying to fight and eat each other? They are ****ing enemies!” and “why is the earth rising into the sky? If the earth is in the sky, then where the **** are we?” That **** is Wax Mannequin. Kind of lame... but so important and gripping."

Waxy's ****ing amazing!
Zappa takes the cake
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by genghisgandhi

Not music.

Immensely creative, terrifying, and other things considered, but not music.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of God.

Weird, yes.

Awesome?

The most awesome.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
The guys from Radiohead.
The guys from Sunn O))))
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM